Chapter 16

6 months later...

No One POV

Cheers here

Cheers here.
Cheers there.
Paris has always been the life of the party. The guy dancing behind her couldn't keep up with her movements.

"Yasss girl!"
"She's getting it!"
"Broo she is so bomb!"
"Someone get that guy from behind her. He can't keep up."

She was lightly tipsy. She didn't have a care in the world. When she partied, when she danced, when she hit the club, she was...happy.

Jack POV

"Come on man. It's been six months. You can't cry and stay in bed forever." Flame said pulling the covers off of me. "Watch me man." "Lets go out to the club. I hear New York clubs are beast!" He said trying to cheer me up.

"Na man. I'm good. Take Tooth." Flame huffed. "Come on man please. We need bro bonding. And you need to get out this bed. You stink."  I glared at him. But he was right. I should take a shower. "Fine man. Give me 30 minutes." He smirked. "Finally." He walked out my room.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth, put on some clothes and grabbed my staff. I was ready to go. "Come on man, you ready?" "Yea." We left and was on our way to New York City.

.
.
.
.
.
"Finally we get here. This place looks so cool!" Flame exclaimed. "It does..." I muttered looking around. "But look at the line. It's way to many people. How are we gonna get in?" Flame rolled his eyes. "Like any adults believe in us. We can just go in." I laughed. "Right."

We walked in the club. The music was blasting. The lights were bright. Everyone was dancing. Drinks were being passed around. But a lot of people were screaming in a circle. "Come on man. It's probably a fight!" Flame and I ran to see what it was but it was no fight, it was a girl. My girl.

"Is that...Paris?" Flame muttered from the side of me rubbing his eyes. I didn't know what to say. She looked so different but not. She had gotten more beautiful you can say. Her body had gotten more curvy, her hair was darker. She had a diamond in her bellybutton.

"Did she get a belly ring!?" "I think so dude."That's crazy." Flame said. There was a guy dancing behind her but he couldn't keep up. She was shaking her butt, moving her hips and swinging her hair. I was in a spell. "Wait she's human. So if she doesn't believe in us, she can't see us." Flame said. "It's only one way to find out if she does." I went past people and got in the circle.

No One POV

He was behind her. He took a leap of faith and grabbed her hips. He grabbed her hips! That meant that she still believed in him. He was over joyed. "You think you can handle me. You'll be left just like rest." He heard her say. How many was there? Jack thought.