Chapter 12

A/N: WARNING....

Jack POV

All I could do was stare at Paris glorious body. "Not fare." Paris tugged on my sweater and pants. I smiled and took my sweater off throwing it on the floor.

She took off my white shirt and it went to the floor also. "Jack..." Her voice trailed off. She rubbed her fingers along my chest.

"Baby lift up." I told her. She raised her body up as I unhooked her bra. Her first instant was to cover her self.

"No. No don't do that." I grabbed her hands and pushed them down. "You're beautiful." She blushed and pecked my lips.

I trailed my lips to her stomach, than to her leg. I parted her ebony, thick thighs and got comfortable in between them.

"Jack

"Jack..." Paris whispered. I looked up and our eyes connected. "Can I?" My voice raspy. "Yes...please." Paris rasped.

No One POV

Jack was hungry. Really hungry. He kissed her right thigh. He licked up and down, biting hard enough for her to hiss in pleasure and pain.

A purle mark formed. He did the same to her left. His cold breath hit her womanhood causing her to squirm a little. He kissed her through her lace and than pulled them off.

Her glory was shown and Jack couldn't be more happier. She gained a little more confidence with her body in pure sight.

He threw them on the floor and dived in. He kissed her folds and her pearl. "Oh Jack." Paris moaned.

Jack slid his fingers between her folds, feeling them become slicker and slicker with each move he made over her entrance. He attached his lips to her clit.

Jack inserted one finger inside her, moving it in and out of her. "Ahh...Jack." she moaned and grabbed Jack's white, snowy soft hair tightly. Her chest rising and falling.

Her breath heavy and her mouth was agape. Jack took his finger out and circled her clit. He dipped two fingers inside her and curled them back and forth leaving her a moaning mess.

Music to my ears he thought. He moved his fingers back and forth. He took his fingers out and put his tongue flat against her.

He continued to eat her out, slurping and sucking. "Jack I'm gonna-" Jack put his two fingers back inside and moved them in a fast speed. "Jack!" Paris screamed his name as she came.

He pulled his fingers out and brought his hand to his mouth. They were glistening with her juries and he could smell the arousal.

She looked up at him and he stuck his fingers into his mouth. He closed his lips around them, tasting her. She was delicious; he had to close his eyes to savior her.

When he opend them again, her purple orbs were darkened and her cheeks were flushed.

She grabbed him by his ears and pulled him into her, crushing his mouth to her's, greedily kissing him.