Chapter 7

Yaay ;D Wow, this upload was fast :D Thanks to my Thanksgiving break,I had nothing to do, so here it is :)

_____________________________________________________________

"Julie!" Liv complained, "Your silence is killing me! What is with you?"

I ignored her and pretended to look for something in my backpack.

"What happened?" She demanded.

I still didn't reply.

"Julie?" I shook my head. She sighed and let it go. She parked the car in her usual spot, and we walked into the school.

"Tell me," Liv said, "I want you to feel better. I hate to see you so ... depressed. What happened at the babysitting job?"

"It's nothing."

"Did he do anything to you? I swear, if he ..."

"No, it's fine."

"You don't look fine."

I turned to face her. "You're not going to leave me alone, are you?"

"No. You look too sad."

"Ok fine," I kept my eyes on my locker as I put in my combination, "He kissed me."

"Oh my gosh!" Liv squealed, "You... He... Oh my god!"

"And why do you sound so happy?"

"Why don't you sound happy?"

"Because he kissed me!" She was totally not getting the point.

"So?" Liv asked. See?

"You know what, just forget it." I started walking away.

"Hey, hey, hey," She caught up with me, "Fine, we'll talk about this later. Just wanted to remind you that I signed you up for this dance lesson."

I stopped. "Remind? Dance lesson?"

"Whoops," She said innocently and smiled. "Did I forget to tell you? Anyways, yeah, you'll be busy every Wednesday from now on."

"Why, Liv, why?"

"You'll understand. Remember, I'm doing all this for you," She handed me what looked like a map. "Have fun!"

I stared after her. I did not understand Liv at all.

I tried to avoid Seb, which wasn't that easy since he was in all of my classes. I saw him talk to Hollie after second period.

Ethan met up with me again.

"Hey," He greeted.

"Hey. Ok, since every time you tried to tell me what you want, it backfires, so tell me right now. And get to the point quickly."

He hesitated for a second. I shot him a look that said "well?"

"I wanted to ask Liv to the Spring Fest," He mumbled, probably hoping I couldn't hear it. It took all my will power to not start screaming.

"Then ask her!"

"I don't know ..." He hesitated.

"Go," I started pushing him, even though I had absolutely no idea where Liv was, "She'll say yes."

"How do you know?"

I was about to tell Ethan that she had a crush on him, but then decided against it. He could find out himself.

"Trust me on this one."

He turned around to face me, "Thanks."

"No problem," I watch him walk to Liv, who was far away down the hall, at her locker.