Chapter 9

Sorry this is short. I had a little Writer's Block, so I decided to just post this.

Thanks for all your support! You guys are THE best :D

____________________________________________________________

Then I realized that I didn't have a ride. I wasn't sure if Liv was going to wait for me or not, since of what happened this morning. Andy was almost out the building when I called out to him.

"Hey! Andy!" he turned around and waited for me to catch up to him.

"Yeah?"

"Mind giving me a ride? You know I hate the bus, and I'm not sure if Liv was..." I started blabbing off.

"Yeah, sure," he interrupted, probably not wanting to hear my lame excuse.

I smiled, "Thanks."

We just took a step outside when we heard "Julie!"

I turned around to see Liv. Uh oh.

"Hey," Liv said when she stopped in front of us.

"Hey, Liv," Andy greeted. Liv's eyes widened a bit when she saw him.

"Andy? Oh hey, I haven't seen you with ... Julie in a while," she said.

I prayed that he wouldn't say anything, but unfortunately, he did.

"Julie and I are bonding again," he grinned. Uh, yeah, sure.

Liv raised an eyebrow, "Oh. I see. So, you've made up your mind. And this is what you decided?"

What? Who said I've made up my mind? I'm not even close. Oh god, this is starting to sound like those love triangles. Oh my god, he's so nice and stuff, but he's blah blah blah, and all that.

"No, I ..." my voice trailed off. Andy kept silent, since he didn't know what we were talking about.

"Well, have fun .... 'Bonding'." Liv said, and then walked away.

"What was that about?" Andy asked as we started walking towards his car again.

"Nothing," I shook my head. 'Please don't ask any further', I thought, and fortunately, he didn't.

We drove in silence. This was nothing like the car ride I had with Seb. Sure, the one with Seb wasn't all that ... happy, but it wasn't this awkward. Hold on, scratch that. It was pretty awkward. Ugh. I give up on trying to figure out this ... mess.

He pulled into my driveway. I saw Seb next door, getting out of his car. Liv's car, also with Hollie in it, pulled into his driveway too. They quickly got into the house. I just sat there and stared at Seb's house, until Andy coughed.

"Oh, sorry," I got out and started walking towards my house.

"I'll call you tonight," he called out and winked. I managed a smile, and waved goodbye.

"Was that Andy?" Caitlin opened the door and demanded, after he drove away.

"Yeah, so?" I said and started heading upstairs.

"Is there anything going on between you two? Cause, I mean, I'm totally Team Jeb."

I turned around, "You're what?!"

"You and Seb," she grinned, "The other way sounds weird."

"This isn't a movie," I rolled my eyes, "Team Jeb? Really, Caitlin? Really?"

She just grinned and walked away to watch TV.

I headed upstairs, and heard my cell phone ring. I pulled it out of my bag and "Andy"'s name flashed on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Julie," Andy said.

"I thought you said you were going to call me tonight," I glanced at my clock, "Only eight minutes has passed."

He laughed, "I know, but I remembered something I wanted to ask you."

I waited for him to continue.

"Will you go to the Spring Fest with me?"