Split Coffee

He felt the warmth of the blanket and blissfully warm pillow. Arthur nestled close to the 'pillow' blissfully unaware of the world around him or the arms wrapped around him or the chest he was using as a pillow.

Britanna watched as Japan snapped a photo, "that is much easier than a painting" she commented and the man just nodded. Both left the room to leave the French and Englishman at rest.

Everyone was dressed mostly in white, a few came in their sleep. Apparently the ancients would explain when everyone was awake and there.
China was happily chatting with Germania.

A woman with dark skin and hair that reflected the night sky. She wore white furs and tattoos across her skin. She was Native America, well the mother of them. She was simple called America. She had four children around her, well more like teens. Canada, North us, South us, and Mexico. But the nations only recognized Matthew, Alfred and Diego. The third was a mystery to the others.

There where more people to arrive. Many reonized each other as they woke and took their seats with confusion in their eyes.

"Everyone is here, can we start?" Germany asked.
"Just two more then we-" Aztec was cut off by a thump and a shatter.
"My coffee!" The voice cried.

Alfred shot up and ran to where it came from. There was the personification of the Kingdom of Hawai'i and personification of the Republic of Texas. Texas however was on the floor face down crying over his spilt coffee.

"This is why you don't move after waking up" Alfred sighed quietly to himself as the Kingdom apologized over and over.

"It's alright dude, he's emotional in the mornings" Alfred said picking up Texas to settle him on his hip and where his arms and head hung over his shoulder.
"I can tell" A thick russian accent muttered, Russian America. Or better known as the territory of Alaska. The woman who came before the state.

"Poor Texy" Vermont sighed, she was both the republic and state, unlike Texas. For some unknown reason.

"Who the hell-" Germany was cut off, "Silence german we have a morning crisis on our hands" Vermont demanded putting her hand up silencing him. America lead Alfred to the kitchen where the Texan got a new cup of coffee.

"Austin what am I going to do with you" Alfred sighed.
"Not let me be woken up before emotionally stable hours?" Austin muttered as Alfred whipped away the few stray tears.
"Yeah that's on the list" Alfred smiled.

"Come along now, we must get to explaining" The woman spoke softly.

The small group followed the tall woman and got seated. Vermont perched on the armrest on Alfred's chair closest to Canada while Texas, who was oh so clingy in the early mornings, sat with Alfred curling up into his side with his feet handing over the armrest. Not like Alfred minded, the cairs where big ether way. Molossia was on Alfred's side away from Canada, between Alferd and the mystery teen.

Both Russian Alaska, with her long white hair with forget me nots in a flower crown around her head and clothing that bundled her up well, and The Hawai'ian kingdom, with a grass skirt and white flower crown and lei around his neck, stood at the front with the other fallen personifications.

"So we should probably explain why you are here exactly" Rome started.
"You bloody better!" England shouted getting a whack across the back of his head.

Questions flew before Rome looked to Germania who just sighed.
"EVERYONE SHUT UP" He yelled his voice echoing throughout the room.

Many flinched, Sealand huddled closer to Finland and Molossia just about jumped to take cover under the table.

"Er, Thank you" Rome sighed, seeing his three grandchildren had taken cover under the table, "as I was saying, you are here to read a book of diary entries, thoughts, observations and memories of you all" Rome explained.

"When things start getting dark there will be a warning on the page before to send the younger nations out of the room or the page won't turn" Ancient Greece smiled then yawned, she was sitting down with Greece curled up next to her desperately clinging onto her dress in his sleep.

Finland sighed a sigh of relief while everyone else was in an uproar. Alfred saw Texas flinch at the sound and trying to cover his ears with the hand not holding his coffee. Witch Alfred carefully took from him and set on the table.

He put his hands over Austin's ears and Vermont and Molossia over theirs knowing what was coming next.

"SHUT UP" Alfred's voice of a military high ranking official and had a sort of tone that left no room for arguments.

"Um Thanks!" Britanna smiled before placing down a book, "We'll leave you to it, but we'll be watching."

"Mom" a broken cry came from Greece as he held onto her.
"I think I'll stay here for a moment" the ancient greek hummed.

"I'll see you later Austin, the first few chapters don't hold many deep secrets. So do not worry" Russian Alaska smiled patting her brother's head. Austin nodded.

A few ancients disappeared, Rome sat happily with his three and Ancient Greece with her's.

"Who's going to-a read first?" Rome asked.