tour

Its been a few days after the talent show and I got a call from Mike because he was a judge and told me I won. Me and Colby get ready to meet my manager. *im wearing this*

We go to a music studio and see Griffin

We go to a music studio and see Griffin. "Hey guys! I'm your manager Jake!" He says. I go into a room and i sing "sarcasm" while Griffin and Colby stand outside the small room. Once I stop singing me and Colby leave and get lunch with brennen at tinder greens. We run into the girl who tried to take Colby and she just stood there, looking down at me. I push past her after a minute. While me, colby, and brennen eat lunch i get a dm from brenden Urie.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Him:hey!I saw your video on youtube from the competition and was wondering if you could join me on tour next week.
Me:sure! Can my boyfriend, the guy that told me about it, and his girlfriend come?
Him:sure! I will pick you 4 up next Monday.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tell Colby about the tour and text Griffin and Xepher about it and they all 3 say they will come. The next monday we get up really early because our plane leaves at 7:55 am. *i wear this*

We see a car pull up and the guy in the car rolls the window down

We see a car pull up and the guy in the car rolls the window down. "Get in guys." Brenden urie says. We get in the car and go to the airport. We go to a small town called pigeon forge TN( no joke irl i live there) and check into our hotel rooms. We drive about 45 minutes to a base ball stadium because our stage is set up there. Before i go out fall out boy plays. I go out and sing sarcasm, this is home, apologize, mike's song, we've lost touch , and xepher's song, gasoline. Brenden urie comes out and he sings a few songs and we sing la devotee together with griffin. After the concert I play my ukulele that is also acoustic and electric. Colby plugs in the ukulele and turns the amp up all the way. Everyone comes back and listens and watches as i sit beside the drums and play. I stop playing and everyone claps and yells. I hear one person yelling "You should quit!" I know the voice, its anna. I take the mic from brenden and make a rap song from the top of my head about how annoying anna is. I see her leave and then everyone else leaves. We finish the tour in about a week- 3 weeks because we only had 2 places a day. We go back to LA and brenden drops us off at the apartment building. We see a small group of girls walk up to me. "Hi, we are big fans." They say. I take a photo with them and we go into the apartment me and Colby own. The next day me and Colby do a video telling our embarrassing stories. I go first. "It was back in middle school, me and Cole, the dead friend, were sitting in the back of the class. The teacher was out of the room and we started yelling our favorite song and once the teacher came in and once Cole stopped, I didn't... And got in school for a month." We both laugh and Colby tells a story about him and sam. "You two need to get your shit together and date." I say.