16th birthday

They haven't let me visit Colby at the hospital in a year.I get a text from Taylor saying "they" are heading to my birthday.I put on black ripped jeans with a chain across the front of my jeans.I put on Colby's hoodie on over my favorite long sleeve black and white striped shirt and his beanie over my dark-ish purple hair.I put on my glasses and walk into the living room waiting for people to arrive.Taylor gets here last and someone else is standing behind him backwards.His hair looks like Colby's, but he was in a coma.The guy was walking backwards so I couldn't see his face. "Dude turn around now!" Taylor says to the guy. "What if she doesn't remember me?" the guy says. "She is wearing the hoodie and beanie you always wear and she has been for 2 years." Taylor says.I take the guy's wrist and turn him around.I see his bright green eyes and recognize him. "Colby?!" I yell and everyone walks to were in standing.I hug him for 30 seconds than let go.It's only been 2 years, but it felt like 20.I get everyone into the living room. "I have huge news, I got a house in LA and I'm taking Colby, Taylor, Tyler, Markus, and Eric with me!"We all go to everyone's house one at a time to pack than put it all in trucks.We get to the airport and a 14 year old girl and her girlfriend walk up to me and Colby." Are you guys Jake and Colby?" The girl with Pink hair asks.We nod. "Me and my girlfriend watched your guys' vines in 2011." The one with blue hair says.We get a photo with the girls and get on the plane.Right when we get into the hair me and Colby watch spongebob on my computer.We don't sleep the whole flight than we fall asleep in the uber.We wake up once we get to the new house and our stuff is already dropped off.Everyone walks into the house and me and Colby start slowly running faster and faster till we face to the biggest room.I get there first and we start fighting."Just share the room, Jake on one half and Colby on the other. "Tyler says after walking up the stairs.We get our boxes.We had our stuff in boxes together cuz we knew we would fight for the biggest room and end up sharing it.We unpack quickly so we could change into shorts and a tee so we could jump into the pool.The neighbors beside us hear me scream once I see a cat go through a hole in the fence.One with hair that looks like mine looks over the fence and sees the cat." Dude, it's just a cat. "He says looking at me." I'M ALLERGIC TO CATS! "I yell back.Another dude with blonde hair jumps over." sorry I'm watching my friend's cat the forgot to cover a hole in the fence Jake made." I stare at him. "I never made a hole in the fence.I just moved here." I say, confused.The dude with hair like mine goes around through the door. "Not you Jake, him Jake." The blonde dude says.I look over and see the other jake walk through the back door. "Ohhh....that jake!"i yell and everyone runs down the stairs." What is going on?! "Markus yells." Its the dude from the vines i always watch! "I say back." You moved in sence Elton moved out? "I ask jake. He nods and a girl goes through our door with a dude with a man bun.I see their dog and scream." Damn, calm down Jake. "The other jake says." Im scared of everything! "I yell back at him."colbys, jake, your helping me put me room together." i say.we walk up the my room and start getting the room set up with me on one side and Colby on the other side. "Now, colby!There is now colby brock so we will call you your real name, cole." i say.All 3 of us walk the stairs.Everyone sits at our weirdly large table we r borrowing and we eat dinner.After dinner me and the other Jake go to the store to get me a new camera so i don't bees to use my photography camera.Once we buy the camera we go back to our houses.