8th grade prom

It's now the hour before prom and I get my gay best friend, markus, to do my make-up and I put on a black and white dress*this*

I get Markus's boyfriend to do my hair.30 minutes before prom starts, the uber picks me and Taylor up after his mom drops him off.Me and Taylor walk in holding hands and Colby walks in with his best friend.We sit on the bleachers were we wrote mine, Colby's, Taylor's, and Tyler's name in sharpie.I get tired and lean my head on Taylor's shoulder.He wakes me up so he can go "use the restroom".I walk to the bathroom and see him making out with Colby's date.I take a photo and show Colby.Me and Colby leave in an uber and go to my house to watch TV.We watch sponge bob and Colby has a friend come over." Knock knock"His friend says at the door. "Who is thereith." I say back. "Jack." The boy at the door says. "come in."i say back.I pull out my vape pen and say," you guys wanna see something ? "We go into the kitchen and I make a tornado with my vape." how long did that take to learn? "Jack asks.I move my dark-ish purple hair out of my face." Only a year. "I go to my room and change into a black and white striped tee and black shorts." Guys I'm tired.If you want one can take my bed and one can share the couch with me."I say.Jack is in my bed, Colby is on the couch, and I end up on the floor.Taylor comes over the next day and slaps me because I left without telling him.I accidentally bit the inside of my lip when Taylor slaps me and it starts bleeding.Once I start crying Jack and Colby run in.Colby realizes the bandages on my arm that looks like my skin and takes it off to reveal cuts.Taylor and Jack are fighting and doesn't see them so Colby gives me his hoodie to cover the cuts.I sit on the couch and fall asleep.An hour later I wake up and change into black, skinny ripped jeans.Me, Jack, and Colby walk to the park for a picnic and Colby gets hit by a car getting chased by the cops.I shout for the cops to stop and they get an ambulance.The doctor says he will be in a coma for a few years.I wake up in a hospital chair with a doctor telling me I need to leave and giving me the beanie he was wearing.I me and Jack left and he went back home and I went to my house.The next morning I wake up and put the hoodie on and not change.I put on Colby's beanie and walk to school with Markus and his boyfriend, Eric. "I heard what happened with Cole, is he gonna be fine?" Eric asks. "He will be in a coma for 3-5 years." I say back.We get to school and a teacher tells me to take the beanie off to make sure I'm not hiding anything in it.