Car wreck

I wake up the next morning with cole sitting beside my bed holding my alarm clock to my ear.I smack him than run down stairs and jump over the fence to the trap house while recording.I trip over someone once i enter the house.I stand up while still recording.I look up to see Jake.I smack him than him and cole start to chase me around the house.I lock myself in Devyn and Corey's room.When I walk back home i see Cole's car gone.Me and Jake go to Wal-Mart with Sam and Colby.We buy a bunch of stuff to prank Jake's brother when he comes over.We set up the Prank and wait for Jake's brother.Jake's brother gets here and once he opens the door watered down orange juice pours all over him.I fall as I laugh and I knock over the tri-pod.I pick it up once a stand up and get him a towel. "Oh my god!!Who all was part of this?!" Jake's brother yells. Jake, Sam, and Colby come out. "Reggie calm down." Jake says.Me and Reggie go into the living eoom while we wait for our pizza and I get a call. "Hello, is this Jake?" Someone said on the phone. " Yes. "I say with the phone on speaker." Please come down to the hospital.Something happened to your friend. "The man says.I get Reggie, Jake, Sam, and Colby in my car and we speed to the hospital.Half way there we get pulled over." Do you know how fast you were going? "A police officer says." I look out the window and see that it is cole and Taylor's mom. "Im sorry Ms.Robertts, Cole is at the hospital and i am going to the hospital." i say quickly.She lets us go and we get there quickly.We run into the hospital room Cole is in.We see him passed out. "He was in a car wreck and almost died.We ended up having to put him in a coma so he wont die." The man who called from Cole's phone said.I start crying once we are forced to leave.Reggie drives on the way back and im in the back with jake and colby.I put my hood up and fall asleep.