Chapter Three-The deadly strain evolves

Quote: “When considering grand plans for effective communicable disease control in this time of Ebola peril, malaria continues to kill nearly a million people a year world-wide, and by far the single most reliable protection against malaria is to sleep under a mosquito net, but one of the major impediments to this basic and effective malaria control is that many people, regardless of education level or country of origin, in malaria endemic zones don't install and use one, not that they can't get one, but because they don't think the mosquito net 'looks nice", unquote,
― T.K. Naliaka

~~~

Video of BBC News report by reporter Nick Childs on the Ebola outbreak, right in the media section. Warning: It is rated PG for adult themes. You must be 13 years and over to see and hear it.

~~~

1978 was the year President Ford was out of The White House. By 1979, in the face of the growing Iran-Iraq war in the Middle East, the Ebola scare was put on the backfoot in England, when Margaret Thatcher was the first female Prime Minister.

For the next decade or so, (up to 1990), she paved a way to modernise the UK. With former actor Ronald Reagan vying to become President, in America, the growing medical threat was now on par to destroy Mankind.

But, by the early 1980's, AIDS dominated the World.

Homosexual men who had relationships with their lovers in bars, clubs, and Motels...and Hotels, spread the disease through intimate relations that brought forth, in 1982, on the classic US Talk Show, "Donahue", the state of terror that that virus elicited in the body...something that was seen only in movies like David Cronenberg's 1975 movie, "Shivers", which was a Canadian movie about a parasite that gets inside the residents of Starliner Towers in Monrtreal...And causes mayhem to anyone who is infected.

The UK BluRay of the movie re-inforces the symbol of socital distress that shows the breakdown of society when the disease rips into the body...thus, closes down the DNA strands...In other words, the viewer sees the Doctors and nurses failing to address the mania...and, thus, leads to the inevitable tragic ending  in the pool...and the way the residents drive their cars in Starliner Towers like Zombies.

~~~

Of course, Ebola is a virulent strain of disease.

When the body attacks its own body...there's all kinds of battles inside the body that is prone to shut down.

Limbs are blackened; eyes bleed; skin is not skin...but something else. It is a way to begin the bodies rejection of the original body.

According to www.scientificamerican.com › Health › Fact or Fiction, the ebola could be an airborne virus, (September 16, 2014), online article.

You cough; you sneeze; you see a doctor at the clinic...You get better with antibiotics; you revive due to bed rest...and sleep.

If you are sick with a fever, see a doctor immediately.

~~~

The worst thing is for doctors, nurses, and Health Officials within the Australian, UK, American, Canadian, and European Governments to do nothing...Or spread disinformation about the truth about Ebola.

It is imperative to give all medical facts to the public via E-mail, online postings on Facebook, Twitter, and other websites...because, in doing so, causes less angst for families of infected people who work in the medical fields...who have soaring temperatures...and work in affected areas, like Africa, Spain, and New York, (America).

~~~

Page 4.