Chapter Two-Medicine-Section two

Picture of Belgian scientist Doctor Peter Piot who discovered the Ebola virus in Zaire in 1976, right in the media section, while treating a Flemish Nun in Africa who was sick from the virus~~~

Quote: "Ebola then turns the insides of its host into jelly: you begin to vomit black junk which is basically your dissolved liver and internal organs", unquote,
―Author: Andrew Cormier, Shamblers: The Zombie Apocalypse.

Video from the UK radio with Tony Gosling talking about Ebola, AIDS, and the US Military...and British Intelligence...and how the effects on monkeys and other scientific experiments in the early 1960's up to 1972...created the medical scare that is part of today's 21st century world of Internet terrorism, 9/11 cover-ups, etc.

Warning: It is rated PG for some violence, adult themes.

You must be 13 years and over to hear it.

~~~

Ebola is like the Undead.

You have a breakdown on the DNA structure; you have a breakdown in the blood stream; you have a breakdown of everything.

Zombies are part of books, cinema, and reality in the Africa, the Caribbean, and other parts of America.

But, while we deal with the Undead...Ebola is a virulent strain that evolved by Man. Namely scientists who worked with monkeys in labs.

Doctor Peter Piot, who was born in 1949, was 27 when he headed to Africa. He lead a team to Zaire, (Democratic Republic of the Congo), to work with the local African villagers to give medicine to them.

Piot met a Flemish Nun who, in turn, was sick.

Consequently, because of her infection, she was the first person to have contracted the disease that was called Ebola.

Subsequently, Doctor Piot spent the rest of his professional life in Europe making sure that the virus wouldn't spread across not only all of Africa...but across the Western World. And, as he did so, he was the leader in his field...and became famous.

*Source: http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/insight/2014/10/12/1-fatal-discovery.html*.

 ~~~

Page 3.