Dancing Queen

There will be some drama coming, you just have to read to find out what happens. I'm really excited about this chapter and the next one. Enjoy!!!

Cher had woken up a little grumpy, she hated getting up early. Of course, her mood instantly changed when she saw Andy. They greeted each other, they had to act professional since they were working and had people around. Nevertheless, he was always very sweet and calmed her nerves. The interview was real easy and the lady was very kind. When she asked about Cher's love life it was a bit uncomfortable. Cher didn't want to talk about it so she just diverted the question. The world was not ready to know about her and Andy just yet. After it was over was over, Cher excused herself to the bathroom before leaving. Moments later, Andy did the same, what nobody saw was him sneaking into the women's bathroom. Cher was drying her hands after washing them when she was startled by his strong arms surrounding her.

"Andy, what the hell are you doing here?" She whispered

"Doing something I've never done before for someone I love" He said brushing his lips against Cher's ear then tracing her neck.

Cher giggled then turned to face him and placed her arms around Andy's neck while his hands rested on her ass "Andy Garcia, who knew you could be so daring" she teased

Andy squeezed her butt cheeks earning a slight moan from her followed by another giggle "An old dog can still learn new tricks" he said

Cher bit her lip looking straight into his eyes "I don't know if Pierce is being a good or bad influence on you"

Andy buried his face on the crook of Cher's neck "I'd say good"

She slightly nodded as her breath kept getting heavier by him kissing and sucking on her neck. She went back to her lips but his hands travelled inside her shirt to scratch her back. Cher got goosebumps from Andy's touch. She returned the favor by getting him close and rubbing his member agaisnt her. This time Andy moaned in their kiss, Cher smiled happy with the effect she had on him. They parted to look at each others flustered faces.

"We have to get out of here, somebody might wonder what's is taking so long" Cher said trying to regain her breath

"But we're not done yet" Andy whined

Cher smiled, pushed him away but was still in his embrace "I think this can be saved for later, today is the day, remember?" She kissed him softly

"True, are you sure you're ready? I don't want you to do anything you don't want to" he asked

"I know, I want to do this. I love you, trust you and that's what matters" they kissed again followed by a hug "I'm gonna get out first, see you this afternoon" he nodded before letting her go. He followed a few minutes later.

Cher got in the car letting out a breath she was holding. Nobody said anything but Pauly eyed her giving her a 'seriously?' look.

Cher smirked before she said "Not a word Paulette" Pauly laughed in response then they drove to the hotel to get ready.

When Andy got to his room, he had called his children and they said they were starting to get ready. That afternoon they all got to the premiere. Cher and Andy acted professionally and natural around each other during role call. Throughout the movie they Cher sat in the middle with Pauly, Andy with his children two seats back. When there scene came on, they smiled at the screen, remembering their first kiss that day. Andy's daughters were in awe the entire moment.

After the movie, the commotion was felt at the blue carpet. The celebrities were heading to the after party, each one getting interviewed and having their pictures taken. Like he suspected, Andy was asked several times why his wife wasn't there. He didn't deny it and told them he recently got divorced which had a surprised reaction. Soon enough, most of the press were questioning him. The girls and Andrés were used to carpets and premieres but this was the first time with people they didn't know. Andy introduced them to the producers, directors and some of the cast mates. He saw Cher walking to the photo session after an interview. Daniella spotted her and started fan girling over her.