I Could Hear The Distant Drums

SMUT WARNING!!!!

Cher finally reached Andy's door, she was a nervous wreck. He opened the door and was dumbstruck by the view in front of him. She wore light makeup and no wig, her thick long black hair complemented her mini dress well. Andy had never seen her without a wig so he was surprised but she looked even more beautiful as her natural self. He was wearing a casual shirt, but the pant made it look formal.

He smiled and reached out his hand "You look amazing, come in" he said making her go bright red and moving aside so she could pass

When Cher walked into the room she was amazed by everything. The lights were dimmed and there were a lot of candles all over the place. She looked at the bed with rose petals spread into a heart. A bowl full of grapes, strawberries and cherries were on the bedside table. She smiled wide on hearing a sudden smooth music play. Cher turned around and found Andy holding their drinks.

"Dance with me" he said handing her one of the drinks. She took it and with the now free arm he wrapped it around her waist and pulled her closer. She smiled putting her free arm on his shoulder.

"You did this?" She asked still clearly amazed, they slowly danced to the music

Andy smiled back "The decorations yes, the cocktail no" he chuckle

"Babe I don't drink, you know that" she told him

"It doesn't have any alcohol" Andy assured, she gave a questioning look "taste it"

She did and was stunned by the familiar flavor "Dr. Pepper?" She asked

"Yes, I see you drinking it a lot so I asked room service if they would make a Dr. Pepper cocktail and there you go" Andy said taking a sip of his

Cher laughed and kissed him on the cheek "You're crazy and incredible"

"Anything to make this night perfect for you" Andy said "I'm sorry for what I put you through these days. They were hell without you this close to me"

"It was complete torture, I hated knowing you were so close yet so far" Cher said pouting

"Me too" he said caressing her cheek, they finished their drinks and danced a little "You look really beautiful"

"Thank you" Cher said shyly, they looked at each other and leaned in for a kiss.

When they parted, still their noses touching, their eyes met "want some fruit?" Andy asked, she nodded. Cher's arms went around his neck and his arms on her back. They went to the side of the bed where the fruit was. Without looking away Andy unzipped the back of Cher's dressed. She relax and let the dress fall to the floor. He Andy smiled when discovering Cher wasn't wearing anything underneath. She smiled back at him as he gently laid her on the bed.

"Feed me" Cher said to him, he instantly obeyed and picked out a cherry. He slowly put it into her mouth and went to kiss down her neck while she ate it. The electricity Cher felt course through her was out of this world. She took off his shirt, roamed his bare chest with her hands. She took his pants and underwear off, stroked his already hard member "Again but a strawberry this time" she said seductively. Andy did as told, moaning from pleasure in the process. He fed her the fruit before traveling down in between her breasts. With the strawberry in her mouth, she groaned once she felt him suck her harden nipples. Andy went lower, nibbling at her stomach. The sensation made her arch her back.

Cher took another strawberry from the bowl and put it above Andy's head "Want one?" She asked, he looked up at the fruit and just as he was leaning in, Cher backed it up but Andy followed it until reaching her face. Andy finally took the fruit, he was slightly surprised when Cher pushed him back. She sat up, right to the level of his thighs and played his member with her mouth. Andy tilted his head backwards, enjoying what she made him feel. Cher kept playing for a while until it made him go over the edge and release.

Cher backed down on the bed, looked at him all sweaty and almost out of breath. She smirked taking another cherry and looking back at him like a predator to its prey. Andy decided to reward her well. He went in between her legs, flicking her insides he heard a pleasing moan.

"Andyyyy, oooohhh don't stop... don't-" she begged him, he stopped just to tease her. Andy looked up at her on hearing her whine, he laughed.

Cher was getting desperate from his teasing. She pulled him up then cupped his head making him look straight into her eyes "Forget the fruit, don't torture me anymore, I want you" she cried and attached their lips. Without breaking contact, he positioned himself in between her legs. Cher wrapped them around his waist and pushed him forward. She gasped when feeling Andy inside then groaned when he started rocking her. It was like her world was shaking, they panted and moved in sync. Screamed each other's names begging for more. Both of them were getting closer to the edge every minute that passed. In one more scream they released their orgasms together and a few moments later, Andy finally got out of her. Cher laid on top of Andy, resting her head on his chest both of them trying to catch their breath. He caressed her naked back while looking down at her admiring her beauty. They stayed in a comfortable silence for a while until she spoke.

"That was intense" she said letting out a small laugh

"Yeah" Andy said also laughing "But it was amazing, so are you"

Cher looked at him, her eyes showing deep emotion "I love you Andy" she said

"I love you too Cher" Andy said, they kissed each other softly on the lips "stay with me tonight, all night" he said once they broke away.

Cher smiled, took a grape and said "I'm not going anywhere" then fed it to him. Andy laughed, took another strawberry and fed it to Cher. They fed each other, talked and laughed until they drifted off to sleep. Happy to have spent that night together.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!