CHAPTER SEVEN: Bowling

Rye

I love Andy. I seriously do. He's absolutely gorgeous and so caring. And those sweet blue eyes makes me loose control, that charming smile just drives me insane... he's perfect. Always been perfect. His heart is made of pure gold. I love Andy.

But then stupid Simon had to come along.

I know I ranted about Simon in the previous page last night, but I need to do it all over again. My hatred for him has only grown twice since the first time I saw him. Andy is slowly falling for Simon and I cannot let that happen! I won't let it happen. I am in love with Andy, I belong to him and he belongs to me, I have a strong connection with him and I'm so sure that Simon will never, not even the slightest bit, feel what I feel when I'm with Andy or think about him. It's that intimate. And despite how badly I want Andy to be mine and only mine...

I'm just too scared to admit it to him.

I toss my pencil onto my bed and close my journal just as I hear Andy come back from Simons house. What startles me is that it doesn't sound like he came back alone. Rage slowly starts to fill my body, hearing the voice of that devil who is trying to take Andy away from me.

I race down the stairs and into the living room.

"I would love to come inside but sadly, I have to go to work now." I hear Simon say as he gives Andy a small hug before walking away.

"So! How was the date?" Jack teased as soon as Simon left and lead Andy to the couch.

"It wasn't a date, guys." Andy chuckled, gently punching Jack on the shoulder.

"Well, tell us about it," Mikey sat next to Andy. "What did you guys do?"

"We just went to the mall and hung out and he brought me a smoothie! His house is literally a mansion, by the way. And... I think I'm kinda falling for him," Andy finally admitted and I stifled a gasp. The rest of the boys cheered, making Andy blush.

"Ha, we knew it from the start!" Brooklyn exclaimed. "I'm happy for you!"

I could have brought him a smoothie too or took him to the mall.

"That's nice." I said. Andy smiled then thanked me again.

"And thank you for the outfit thing earlier."

"No worries, fovvs, anything for you." I excelled at keeping myself calm and neutral. I was always good at that. And Andy was staring again.

That's another thing about why I feel like he likes me... but then why is he falling for Simon?

I sighed. I was used to Andy staring at me randomly. Everyone knew he did it but never asked why. I want to keep it that way for now.

From now on, I will try to make Andy fall in love with me. Whatever Simon does, I will do too.

"Come on, Andy, lets go hangout." I pulled Andy up from the couch. Mikey gasped dramatically.

"Excuse me! What about us?"

"Sorry, but it's a randy date," I remarked and heard Andy giggle.

"Again?" Jack asked. I nodded my head. "Well then fuck you! Come on, Brook, lets go on a Jacklyn date."

Mikey gasped dramatically again, "What about me?!"

"I'll go with you..." Robbie said, trying to sound sexy while doing the salsa 360 turn. We all laughed.

"Well, that means Alex and Connor will have the house all to themselves... alone." Jack winked and with that, we all burst out through the door and went our separate ways.

"We are we going now?" Andy asked quietly.

I grinned widely, "Absolutely anywhere you like!"

Andy's face showed surprised. "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"Because I love you."

"Awh, I love you... too." Andy hesitated a bit. I seriously wish we meant it when we say 'I love you' to each other.

"So! Where do you wanna go?"

"Mhm, lets go bowling, yeah?"

"Um, are you trying to waste my money?" I asked then laughed. "Just jokes, lets go!"

Skipping the bowling part Bcuz I'm lazy to write it.

When we got home after a fun few hours at the bowling centre, I couldn't take it as I watched Andy lean his head onto my shoulder after he sat on the couch next to me.

"Why do you like Simon?"

Andy's head shot up at me, "What do you mean?"

"Never mind, nothing," I sighed. "Forget it, I was just curious."

"Rye... are you okay?"

Did I look that sad about it? "I'm fine, Andy. I'm fine."

YOU'RE NOT FINE, RYE, YOU'RE NOT! 😭