Chapter 12: The Tale of The Golden Wolf

* Chapter 12: The tale of the Golden Wolf *

* Little Miss Beta *

* Copyright all rights reserved *

Hyper Scarlett above ^^^

.

.

.

~&~&~

.

.

.

300 years ago

Multiple heavy footsteps collided with the rocky terrain. Sounds of riping clothes and skin vibrated throughout the night. Yells and cries of pain and war tainted the moment, along side the heartbreaking cry of a innocent little baby.

A solemn, innocent little baby.

As the percity of the moment coulded and triveled. The crys of the baby downed to a barely hear able whimper as the carriage carried throughout in the forest, and slowed it's pace as it reached it's destination.

The lady wearing a royal white medieval dress exited the black carriage. She felt her arms instinctively tighten around the adorable baby boy as she approached the small cabin.

"Sho shoo. Don't cry my love" Golden hair escaped through the pure white fascinator.

The young beauty stared down with pure uncontaminated love at her newborn.

She could count all the stars of the sky, every single one, and they still wouldn't be able to store all the love she had for this child.

Her love for this child was the reason she was doing this.

Rapping the warm blanket once more around the child, she softly kissed his little forehead for the last time.

"You have nothing to worry about." Smiling at the frowning baby. "I'll always watch over you dear."

She couldn't control herself. She bend down and pressed another kiss on his forehead, this one was hard and firm. She whispered a few words in a language unknown and watched in regret as her kissing mark burned into the baby's forehead making him let out a cry of pain.

"Please don't cry my love." She whispers "Momma will always watch over you."

She tugged the blanket down and smiled as the mark of an wolf blossomed onto his neck.

A golden wolf, with eyes as clear as the grey sky.

The Present

Scarlett moved her hands around the "tattoo". The mark injected onto her skin wasn't only of the face of a wolf. But actually of the complete body of one. The wolf was throwing his head back as he howled into the night, eyes closed and skin burning a strong golden color.

She felt her brain combust into confusion as she stared at her reflection. What. The. Hell?

She started to rapidly rub the mark. Putting pressure. Just to see if she could get the color off. There must be some sort of mistake. Right? Unfortunately, her rubbing only make the skin around the mark red, and the color seem to double it's glowing. Turning into practically gold.

She breathed hard against her nose as she tried to think of a reason for the mark being that color. Why couldn't it just be Black or Grey or White like any other? Why did everything have to be different and more complicated for her?