Chapter 22: Nock Three Times

Important Authors note at the end :)

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 22: Nock three Times *

NOT EDITED

Copyright all rights reserved

#tb to this cover <3 ^^^

.

.

.

The entire Pack house was awoken by a nasty blood shed and howls of enumerous pain.

The violent thump of feet crashing against the floorboards in a rash had became a constant echo across Kaden's room, one which was responsible for me awaking.

I was in bed rapped in Mulberry Silk sheets, with Melody snuggled inside my streched arms, when the bell clinged. It reminded of a church bell mixed with a high school bell, only that three times louder.

I pratically sprung from the bed, eyes wide and cluching my ears. Melody did the same.

"What is happening?" Melody screamed over the volent sound, her face scrunched up in distaste.

"I don't know." I mouthed.

A soft thump echoed across the room, switching my gaze to the framed couch I spotted a flabbergasted Kaden, cluching to his back.

"What the-" His confusion was cutten short once he reconized the ringing.

"Shît." He stood in a hast, throwing Melody at me, I watched her cuddle into my arms, gripping onto my neck. With that, Kaden rapidly brought me to him, a furious look habituating his eyes.

"Do you remember where Leigthon's house is?"

"Yes, right infront of the seventh lake. But why?"

He cursed wildly as he ran across the room searching for his shoes, then a shirt and track pants.

He ignored my question. "I need you to go there as quickly as possible. You'll be safe there."

"Why? What's going on?"

He cursed again as he finished tying his shoes. "You're going to take the back exist door and run like there is no freaking tomorrow, don't stop until you get there. Okay Scarlett? And for christ's sake dodge all wolfs coming your way."

He gently tugged my hair as he arose, bringing my face to him he pecked my forehead. "Don't you dare look back. Alright?"

I nodded unknowingly, my mouth going dry. What is going on? "Alright."

Kaden rushed to the door and unlocked it, as it opened, the bell got painfully louder and you could rashly see dozens of people scrambling around in desparation.

Once Kaden stepped out of the room it was as if all troubles were ceased to exist.

He started to yell and point out orders, which I couldn't hear takes to the bell, whereas the pack memebers seemed to have absolutely no problem with it.

Kaden pointed at a hunky man with a twisted face that I could scarsley recognize. He pushed me gently in the mans direction and growled something at him which the man nodded to without any sort of hesitation.

He guided Melody and I out of the pack house, from the back door. As we rushed, I could see dozens of people leaving their rooms in track clothes, some shifting midway and jumping through windows.

What the effing fück is going on?

The man opened the back door for me and remembering what Kaden said, I ran like there was no tomorrow, with my little sister still cuddling inside my arms.