Chapter 1: Pilot

* Copyright all rights reserved *

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 1: Pilot *

~&~&~

.

.

Before you start this book I would just like to point something out. I started writing it when I was 12, so the first 3 chapters are a bit badly written, but stay with me and from the 4th forward I promise you the writing will get immensely better :)

Also the updating is quite slow so bare with me XD

.

.

"YOU BITCH!" The brunette screeches out. The poor girl's hair is touseled in hundreds of tangled knots and her once porcelain skin is now filled with small cuts, which will eventually fade away.

Even though she is putting up a badass act, I can very well see though it, I can see the pain and fear that her chocolate brown eyes are displaying.

"Mom stop!" I'm able to choke out, while covering my little sister's eyes closed with my trembling hands. This scene is something that a 6 year old should never witness.

Her mom beating up another female.

My dad tries hopelessly to get my mom away from the damaged female which is slowly getting on her feet from her crunching position.

The forest wind is quite chilly if you ask me. And we are so deep into the forest that I don't think anyone is able to hear the girl's screams.

Both my mom and the brunette look like they will shift into their wolfs any minute now, so telling my sister to keep her eyes closed no matter what. I jump in between my mom and the brunette right when my mom was about to attack.

That seems to stop her.

I make my way to the other female while my dad calms my mom down and Melody, my sister silently snobs.

Reaching the other girl, I look at her with sympathy and sadness while she tries to crawl away from me, bracing herself for an incoming blow.

" I'm so sorry for wh- " I never got the chance to finish my sentence because a furious and blood thirsty growl interrupts inches from were I'm sitting, making my whole family including myself freeze on the spot.

That was a Alpha's growl. I can tell from the power racing off of it in waves.

Well that's just peachy.

~¤~

*5 hours ago*

My family and I have just moved again.

This time into a small town in the middle of nowhere. Really I would be surprised if this town, was dven placed on the Globe. Probably not.

The good thing about it, is that it's surrounded by a large forest that must go on for hundreds of miles. And by being a werewolf it's good to have a place to stretch your legs, or paws, or whatever it is you want to call it.

You see I've been a rouge for as long as I remember. Meaning my entire life, Exactly 16 years counting tomorrow. Which is going to be my birthday.

My parents bought a small beige like house just at the outskirts of town and neighbor to the forest.

And after settling in we decided to go for a run in the forest.

Where a brunette she-were just happened to see us and somehow piss off my mother ( which is normally a very calm werewolf.

And that lady's and gentleman. Is how my family and I got ourselves into this mess.

~¤~

*Reality*

" Auch ouw " I whimper out as I'm being dragged by my hair, on the floor like a useless doll, in between a bunch of cells similar to jail cells, by a man which probably weights more then a elephant because of his muscles. With my parents right behind me and my sister in front, all being dragged by similar looking guys.

Turns out the brunette's name is Rachel, and she just happens to be the Luna of this pack, which just so happens to be from the Celestial Pack, 4th ranked strongest pack of the world.

Double Peachy!

And that wolf that was growling at me? Turns out my expectations were right and he IS the Alpha!

Triple Motherfücking Peachy!

I'm thrown into the same cell as my sister while my parents are thrown into a different cell far away from ours.

The lights were barely on making my sister's small delicate little face only appear by half. And her newly and old shaded glossy tears stain her face.

I cupped her face with my now stiff hands before saying "It's okay. I'm going to get us out of here." Confidence and Promise doodled my words.

"You promise?" Melody asked. Her voice breaking at the end. As she held out her pinkie finger.

" I promise." I say, interlocking our pinkies. And if their is one thing I'm known for, it's to never breaking a promise.

-----×-----

PLEASE EXCUSE MY WRITING :)

So what do you guys think so far of " The Beta's Little Miss Perfect Mate " ?

I'm sorry if the story is going to fast or if your getting confused. But I promise it will get better as it goes.

Feel free to comment or pm or whatever you think of the story (good or bad), along with your questions so that I can answer them :)

Scarlett will be played by

.

.

.

Ashley Benson!!!

Also I'd like to thank and dedicate this chapter to FelixsFelicis for the amazing, originally first cover for the book, she made :)

I WILL PICK A RANDOM PERSON THAT HAS DONE ALL THE ABOVE TO DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO:

Vote. So the story can get more readers.

Comment. So I can know what you all think, (negative and positive).

And Fan! So we can interact and you'll also be able to see my new stories.

A.K