Chapter 21: Stabbing it is

|\| V O T E /|/

* Little Miss Beta *

* Chapter 21: Stabbing it is *

Copyright all rights reserved

NOT EDITED (Code for) MANY WRITING MISTAKES

Leighton's (not so)mini manor above ^^

Some of you have been asking what the (Celestial) pack territory looks like, just imagine a place with a huge forest yet surrounded by a ginormous set of lakes :)

I would love it if you all could check out Wilde by @chasing_stories.

She's super nice and an awesome writer!!

.

.

mood

mood

.

.

"What the hēll was that for?!" Kaden groaned as he gripped his head. Flinching his knee as he tried to get up.

I glared at him, my wolf begging to be let out, to crawl his skin off. She was pissed, I was even more.

"Oh I don't know-.. Why don't you ask your mom's sofa?" Hissing each word out carefully, I crawled away slowly, switching my head from side to side until I spotted a metal stall, with spiked feet.

Stabbing it is.

Kaden's face contorted as he connected the dots. His face paining, eyes widening in panic and lips pressing angrily.

"Who told you?" He groaned, stabilizing his balance.

"Your pet cow, idiot." My feet steped backwards, itching closer to the metal chair.

Metal doesn't kill a werewolf, the damage is temporary and will almost immediately heal itself. It just.. well.. Causes a get amount of pain.

"She's not a cow Lett. And it wasn't her fault." My face burns in frustration. He's actually defending her?! He's fūcking defending her?!

What A Motherfūcking Ass.

I press my back to the stall, and sneakily yank one of it's feet off, growling furiously at the male in front of me.

"Just let me explain. I swear Lett, we'll laugh at this one da-"

I stab him right in the stomach with the metal object.

He groans from pain and kneels forward.

I retract it from his stomach, and aim it at his left shoulder, pressing it down all the way, so that it transpasses to the other side.

"Fuck, okay, Lett-"

I resort to twisting the stick around his shoulder, spewing blood and most probably screwing the body part.