Chapter 12

Lisa POV
I woke up looking at the ceiling not knowing where I am are you okay lisa?,  i turn around and saw Lincoln at the side of my bed I look at him and said what happened?.  He said well we just finish our mission and I told you that Luna is agent also and you fainted. I said look at him and said where is she she isn't angry at me is she?.,  no she was just here she is actually really happy to see you.
                     Lincoln POV
          I heard my watch started to alarm I look at it and it is the bat signal I wonder what he wants.  I answered it and said what do you want Bruce.  He said well Lincoln we have a little problem I said what is that he said just get to the bat cave now. I cursed in Spanish I fucking hate this I said I will be back Lisa I walk out of the infirmary and went to where my car was a black mark x I went in and started the engine.  I drove to Gotham it took me a out a hour when I arrived I saw Bruce and Alfred waiting for me it was raining and they were their in the rain I went in and went into the house when he come out I saw Bruce and Alfred coming put of the house they put up the umbrella I said what is it Bruce,  he said it is about your family. I said what about my family he said just look he turn on the news it showed royal woods I said so he motioned me to shut up and look I  saw them do a wide shot of my house and then I saw the unimaginable their we're clown all over my house or people with clown mask.  It cut and a joker symbol came on the screen and it showers this fucked up cover and it showed my family in the living room cowering in fear I saw that the fucking clown had helpers in and out of the house I saw him had helpers pointing gun at my family and he had Lilly in his hand he put her down and started to twirl a survival knife in his hand suddenly he stuck the knife in Lynn senior hand I saw Lynn junior try to attack him he dodge her grab her hand bend it back and slam her head on the table. He look at the camera and said bullseye I know that theses people matter to you I need for you to give me your mask and reveal your true identity and before you ask why two reason k hate when you lie to people making them think that you are a hero and two because your stupid grip on these children is over you have three hours Lincoln don't keep me waiting I gasped he knew my true identity I clench my fist I saw Bruce said I will come and help I look at him with this dark look in my eye I said no this is something I have to do on my own he said that is suicide I said don't worry I was trained by the best I said okay but I give you these just in case he handed me a bunch of smoke bombs I said thanks I suited up and got ready to leave I took my car and I drove out I was gonna make that clown pay once and for all. 

  So yeah I was kind of bored and I started to write the rest of this and I have to say this story has come a long way and I have to thank all you loyal readers so yeah I have to thanks omega crow who help with the idea I have big respect for you bro and I hope we can create something like this again but unfortunately all good things must come to a end that is why I am gonna finish this story at twenty chapter and guys tell me if you want Me make a spinoff story to this in the comment and remember to share and comment and vote and have a good day