CHAPTER 5

my heart was racing he said something about my sister what was wrong with her. he said her body has gone missing from the Gotham morgue. what that didn't make sense who would want a dead body from the morgue. i said ill be going i got a important call from Bruce i walk out the door to my car they all came out and my mother said it was nice having you hope you come back soon. i waved them off i was too focus on hat happen with Luna's body. i rolled up my window blasted the a\c and drove off toward Gotham  when i reach the Wayne manner i  jump out of my pulled the key out of the ignition and ran in the house where i saw Gordon talking to Bruce. i walk up to him and said where is my sister body. he said we now but we have reason to believe that joker took it. i gritted my teeth i hated that clown. i didn't need to hear anymore i was going to go to joker and wipe that fucking smug smile off his fucking face. i went top my car took out my gun from the secret compartment and walk in the house i walk upstairs and put on my super hero costume and put on the mask i was like dead shot  whenever i put on the mask someone dies and i love putting it on it makes me feel happy. i walk downstairs and walk past them to the bat  cave i didn't wait for batman he was going to stop me now this clown dies i jump on my bike and rode out of the bat cave once i reach rode i track Luna by hacking into the chip that Lisa put into her neck sometimes i have to praise Lisa and her crazy methods. when i finally got a hint on the chips location i drove down their and it was a bad part of Gotham i track it to a old were house i jump off the bike took out a c-4 and put it on the door and set it for two seconds i waited until it exploded and pull my gun out of the holster and shot two men that came with guns and clown mask i shot one in the chest and the other in the head. i walk up the stairs i saw another one coming down the stairs and i grab him and said where is joker he said ill never talk i said okay then your not needed i put the muzzle of the gun to his head and put my finger on the trigger  i said last chance and you don't die he said wait he told me not to tell anybody ts but he is going to use your sister for his sick experiments just then something started flashing and beeping in his neck i push him off just as his head started to swell and it blew up and i said now that really blew his mind.  I held my gun near me just in case someone tried to get the sneak on me my mind was racing this clown has gone too far. I went upstairs and saw two people in clown mask came out of no where before they could even see me i shot them in the head and   their lifeless bodies fell on the ground i made it to where joker was and i saw him in a doctors attire with a scalpel in his hand and Luna's body on a operation table.I didn't realize my hands were shaking until when the gun almost fell out of my hand.  i pointed my gun at him and said freeze put your hand up in the air. he slowly put his hand up in the air and he flung the scalpel at me i dodge it but it cut  off a piece of my hair i check for cuts when i look back joker had a machine gun in his hand. I said oh shit and duck behind a pile of furniture as the bullet tore up the couch and pillows on it. The feathers fly everywhere blinding for a few seconds i took that as a advantage and shot him in the leg.He fell down on the ground and started to laugh i realize that this bitch was a person that likes pain i hate that i took the but of my gun i realize that the only thing that could case him pain was solitude that is why he is going to spend the next few years in Gotham mental asylum. i use the but of my gun and hit him in the head and knock him out i threw him over my shoulder and went to Luna's body and threw it over my shoulder as well. i hear a beeping sound i saw that joker wasn't knocked out and it wasn't him it was a copy and i flung him down and said where is the real joker he smiled at me and said i'll give you his location for a little reward. i said you think this is a fucking game i said what is stopping me from blowing your brains out he said because you need me i said i don't need to ask i can get the information out of you one way or the other. He said fuck off you wont get anything from me. i said the hard way is what you choose fine by me i pulled my gun out of the holster and slap him in the head and he was knocked out cold i grab a rope and and tied him up. I called for the jet that batman has he said wait did you catch the joker he seemed surprise and i said in a flat tone no its a copy. he said then why do you have him i said i believe he knows where the real joker is so im going to get answers from him before he could say anything i threw the fake joker in the jet and put luna in the back and i took out a transmiter for the bombs i put in the were house. I press the button and the whole were house blew up. i watch as it burn and collapse. i said good riddens and walk back to the jet and sat down batman came back and flew me to the batcave to get answers out of that imposter.....