chapter 9

I woke up back in the infirmary with bandages wrapping around my chest I tried to get up but pain shot through my back I feel back down I cursed myself for these injuries. I use my powers to make a pillow and use it so I could get up when I finally got up I made my way to tge door but I was stopped when a hand grab me. I didnrmt even look around I said luna holding my hand. I said let go dhe said dont do this your already injured if you move around too much you could open back the wounds. I said dont worry that's the thing about my powers they allow my body to heal at alarmingly fast rate. She didn't believe me I lifted my shirt and just like I said my wounds that were in my back were completly healed. I said I am almost invincible to certain attacks and I can make weapon I am almost invincible. I walk to my room and when I reach my room I saw amanda waiting on me I said what do you want?, she said you have some balls talking to your superior. I said when did I start giving two fucks. She said well i had a misson for you and it is a important one so your quick healing was necessary. I said so okay what is this misson. She said Intel had led us to believe their us a organization  in royal woods that captures and kidnaps kid and does experiments on them to use them as a leverage to take over the world I need for you infiltrate that organization find the person that runs it and burn the organization to the ground. I said wait why can't you just nuke the place she said.we would love to but the.lplace is full of live and the blast powers could wipe royal woods. I said fine but how long will I have to stay he said about a month maybe a year  i sighed the things I do to make the world safe.
          (Time skip 8 months)

I have been at this agency for eight months they have been dumb I got most of their secrets on a thumb drive. I walk out and walk to the research wing I saw them doing research on this man he was training until until his skin turn full black and his eyes turn over and turn white. I said succes suddenly the creature came at the scientist I said I guess not I made a hook and walk in I use the hook to grab the monster by the flesh not the cloth the reasin I choose the flesh it would hurt too much for him to try to rip it off but I wad wrong he rip it off and the blood started to spray I said fuck I didn't want to have to do this I made it. I recoiled the chains and threw it so it hook on to its jaw and I pull it back rippimg its jaw off then I made those hooks turn into scythes and I swumg them and cut the creature in half and split ots head open like a coconut. I saw the scientist come with a blow torch and then i burnt the thing then it goes as another failed experiment I am glad they havent found it yet because of they do they are going to try and take over the world with their semi immortal mindless soldiers. The lead scientist said that is the five hundredth experiment that we have done that has come out as a fail. He said I dont want to do these but we have to carry one of the most skilled scientist we know she is a child prodigy call in lisa loud.......

So I am so sorry that I have not been uploading as often as I like alot of drama has been going on in my life right about now and I have test so I have to study but the good thing is I cone home early so I will try to write a chapter at least every two days thanks to all my loyal reader and a special thanks to@omega crow he has helped me alot of the duration of this book until next time my loyal fans I am here saying keep reading or I will be in your house tonight jk 😂😁😅😁😅