Social day.

I groaned as the obnoxious alarm clock rang loudly. Turning, I found myself unable to move and I looked up, remember that I was in Jake's arms.

"Well, isn't this nice." Jake chuckled, and then shifted his weight- onto me."Your extremely cute when your annoyed." 

"You suck." I replied, sticking my tongue out. 

"I know, but I presume that girls suck better." He teased, keeping a straight face.

"Your pervertic!" I screamed as I broke out of his arms, and he landed in fits of giggle. Sighing at our awkward childishness, I walked over to my bedroom to change in peace.

So much for peace.

Brown and black tousled hair greeted me as I walked into my room. He laughed, his silver eyes appraising me, looking my body up and down. I pursed my lips.

"Well, are you done checking me out?" I muttered snappily, half annoyed and half scared that he was here. Whatever, I thought. I'm not going to show my fear.

"No, but I'm pretty willing to do much more than that." Zac raised his brows suggestively and I couldn't help but laugh at the similarities between him and Jake. 

"So what are you here for? A social visit?"

"You could say that. Or maybe I'm just checking up on my lovely girlfriend."

"Oh where is she?" I muttered sarcastically, pretending to search high and low. "I don't see her."

Zac actually laughed at this and I shrugged, staring at him, wondering which circuit in his brain went wrong.

"Well excuse me for asking, but did you forget to take your medicine today?"

"Medicine?"

"Yknow, that one, that.. I don't know… MAKES YOU SANE?" 

"How am I not sane?" He asked, turning serious.

"Ah, there's the Zac I know and don't love." I sighed happily.

"Well actually I was going to ask you out for dinner." He said suddenly and I just burst into laughter, but a peek at Zac's face made me stop.

"Oh. Your serious." I muttered and he nodded.

"Will you? After cheer practice and all that," He shrugged and I shrugged.

"Sure." I frowned, wondering where this could possibly lead. Oh well, I guess I had to wait to find out.

"And get ready."

"For?"

"I'm driving us to school. Cant have others rumoring that we are fake dating now, can we?"

"Why in pete's name, would I want others to think that we're dating?"

"Why not? I'm hot, your hot, lets make out and have babies eventually." He shrugged carelessly and I frowned, certain that he had a agenda.

"Don't play games with me, Zac." I stared at him. "What do you want." I sighed.

He shrugged. "To get to know you better."

"Yeah, I bet thats exactly what your doing." I muttered sarcastically, staring in the dressing mirror while contemplating how to do my hair.

Zac moved impossibly fast and wound his arms around my waist and I squirmed, looking at his face in the mirror. It was back to the usual snarky smirk and frowned his hands began to shock my skin where it was touching. Not magic though. It was sort of like static and I looked into his eyes and realized that he was feeling what I was.