Becoming friends.

"So, um, you're practically stuck with him forever?" Jason's violet eyes were staring at my face, and I could feel his confusion.

"No." I shook my head. "I don't know."

"Wow." he muttered, staring into my eyes."Im sorry i judged you."

"Its alright, Jason." I replied, as he eyed me up and down and I glanced at him warily.

"What?" I asked, half tired. All I wanted to do was to go home to take a nice shower to sleep. Jason unexpectedly pulled me into his arms and hugged me. Jason smelt very nice, and I looked up at him. We pulled away and his gaze caught mine, holding it for a little longer than he should have. Unknowingly, we began to move closer towards each other, and his face was inches away from mine.

"BRO. I need help." Someone screamed as he walked into the room, and I caught sight of familiar ice blonde hair and green eyes. Shane walked in, bare chested, in a a pair of pants, holding up two button up shirts, one white and one black. He looked at Jason and realized that I was there, and he blushed, before his expression hardened into a mixture of a smirk and a genuine smile.

"Oops. Sorry. Didn't realize you had company." He laughed. "But in all seriousness, the black shirt or the white one?"

"Black." Jason replied, glaring at him. 

"Black." I agreed." And pair it with a red tie or something."

"Thanks, Stephanie. Its good to see you too."

I shrugged, ignoring the fact that Shane was trying and failing not to burst out in laughter at Jason's comical expression. Shane bowed and walked out of the room, and Jason sighed, flipping onto the couch.

"Whats wrong?" I stared at Jason's unreadable expression.

"He did that on purpose." Jason snarled, revealing his fangs. He seemed not to notice his actions, until he caught me staring at him.

"What?"

"Your fangs." My hand unconsciously slipped to touch his fangs and his eyes opened as he kept them in again. He had a guilty expression on his face and I laughed at his reaction. Jason smiled as he jumped onto the bed.

"I'm taking that as my cue to go away. See you tomorrow, Jason." i smiled at him.

He moved so quickly it was almost impossible to see where he was. He appeared right in front of my body, and i gasped, slightly shocked. The last time someone did that was when Nick had first  appeared again after a long time of not seeing him. 

"Stay."His words much mirrored what Jesse said earlier in the evening.

I shrugged. "Jake?"

"Doesn't matter. Call him and tell him you're not coming home tonight."

He grabbed my phone for me and dialed for Jake, putting his phone on the loudspeaker.

"Hello?" Jake's worried voice came through the phone and i stifled a laugh.

"Stephanie won't be coming home tonight.. or forever." Jason said in a very deep tone with a heavy Irish accent.

"Hello? Who is this? What do you want? Don't hurt her!!" Jake practically screamed into the receiver and I could see his expression in my mind, the worry lines etching themselves onto his forehead.

"Oh relax, Jakey." I smirked. "I'll be staying at Jason's for the night."

There was silence, and once again, I could picture Jake's face, contorting into one with a frown, perhaps thinking that it was unsafe.