First day.

I woke up disoriented, trying to figure out why my room looked so different. Then i remembered. I smiled.

I took my time to slowly get dressed in a white blouse and another pair of skinny jeans with a Pullover jacket that was really really big and was more for decoration than actually keeping mme warm. Slowly, sitting down at the dressing table, I brushed my hair until it formed a loose tumble of waves down my back. Finishing it, i wore a necklace and a pair of oxfords. I walked downstairs and i saw Justyne and Cody playing mind games, and their eyes were fixated on each other sort of like they were both trying to stare into each others' souls. Lovely. Malcolm was staring out the windown and Jake looked like he was asleep, but when he heard me, his head snapped up and he smiled. 

"Good morning" He began.

"Morning" I smiled back at him.

"Lets go" Cody said.

We drove to school in my white porsche, and like Malcolm had predicted, Jake was the first one to drive it. It was a silent drive and i could tell the thoughts in Jake's head that went something along the lines of excitement of the first day of school.

We reached the school in awhile, and like on saturday, it was depressing and boring, because someone decided that this would be an ordinary school and painted the colours of the walls gray and white. I stepped out of the car and i felt stares. And whispers. This was why I hated first day of school. All of the first days of schools. Jake put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me close, and walked me to class. 

"So you stilll havent explained to me why this school is different in your terms." I nudged him. "Do we have the same class?"

I'd briefly glanced through my schedule and sneaked into Jake's room to look at his schedule yesterday. It was roughly the same.

"Actually, in our school you do not move around for clases. You just stay in a class and the teacher moves around."

"So i'm going to be stuck sitting in the same class as you the entire day."

"Pretty much, yeah." He looked at me." A problem with that, Miss Dawson?"

"More of a tragedy, than not." I replied. " Seeing how it has been for a century now, Mr Dawson."

He rolled his eyes but i could feel that he was smirking and we walked into class. Looking at the class seating arrangement some teacher had typed out, i sighed. Jake got to sit with Malcolm at the back and I was sitting with some kid named Jesse. Huh. This town sure loved the name Jesse. Three days here and threre's already two Jesses. The class had 20 people and I briefly glanced through their names, and then i proceeded to sit down at my table.

Two girls walked up to me. 

"Hey. I'm Allana"

"Ashley"

"Hey" I replied, glancing at them. Allana was the typical cheerleader, a blonde and she was rather tanned and had a snarky look about her face. Ashley was also blonde, and she had a surfer girls' look about her and she looked friendlier. Obviously, they had way too much school spirit, being forced or not as they were in the cheerleading uniform.

"Whats your name?" Allana asked.

"Stephanie. Dawson." I replied nonchalently. 

They looked at each other and smiled.

"So cheerleading auditions are at three, and if you make it, you'll practically be one of us." Allana spoke again, and i got the impression that Ashley was just following Allana around because she had to.

They both smiled, and i got a warm smile from Ashley, and a not so nice one from Allana.

Ashley left, and Allana leaned forward.