Chapter 3: I'm Not Telling The Truth

Remember, this is fan fiction. I ship Zerrie very hard so don't get all mad at me after this chapter and stuff...Oh and Danielle will be in this book even though Payzer is over. I wrote this back when they were still together so I'm keeping it this way...and I love Payzer so don't judge me.

Chapter 3:

"I knew I should of called," Zayn shrugged as a faint blush appeared on his cheeks and he shifted from one foot to the other, "but I wanted it to be a surprise." He handed me the bouquet of flowers. I lifted them up to my nose and sniffed.

He probably thought I didn't notice, but I saw that his hands were sweating. He was so nervous... He wiped his hands on his jeans.

"These are beaitiful Zayn. Thanks." I smiled up to him due to the fact that he was taller than me. A lot taller actually, but nothing heels couldn't fix although I really hated them. They gave me horrible blisters... I opened Perrie's-my-door wider for him to come into the flat. It was technically Perrie's flat.

But I was supposed to be Perrie.

It was confusing for me already.

"I missed you," he said, taking one step towards me. He was in front of me, too close for comfort and he leaned in to do the one thing I had been dreading. Zayn leaned down to give me a kiss. 

On the lips. No, no, no, no, no.

C'mon Pen...think of something. Diversion. Distraction. I can't kiss him yet. Not right now. I just met this guy. Nope, I wasn't kissing him. Absolutely not.

"Achoo!" I sneezed before his lips met mine. I threw my whole body over as I fake sneezed, nearly hitting him in the process. I covered my nose and mouth area as if I had snot all over myself. Attractive, I know. Obviously I didn't though since that was a fake sneeze. 

"Gonna get a tissue." I mumbled, still holding my hand over my nose and mouth. I had to be as realistic as possible. I needed him to believe me because there was no way I was going to intentionally kiss a stranger. That was just weird...especially if that stranger happened to be my sister's boyfriend.

Oh yeah. And a part of the world famous boyband. A lot of girls would die to be in my place, but were they pretending to be their identical twin sister? See, didn't think so. 

Zayn gave me a weird look, but he didn't question me. So far so good. I'm believable...or so i think. He probably just thought I went bonkers or something, which wouldn't be exactly unbelievable. I was a little nuts...but Perrie of course wasn't.

Dammit why was this so difficult?

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a tissue. I made nose blowing noises and threw it in the trash can before I reluctantly came back to Zayn. I bet he found my noises extremely attractive and not gross at all. Note the heavy sarcasm used there.

"How was your visit with your family in South Shields?" Zayn asked. He put his muscular and tan arm around my shoulder and lead me to the living room to sit down on the couch. I noticed that he had a various amount of tattoos on that arm. His whole arm was covered in ink. Most of the time, that would frighten me, but Zayn didn't seem intimidating at all. Actually, he seemed really sweet.

Then again, I had only known him for the past five minutes.

"It was great. Seeing my sister was great too. I hadn't seen her in a while," I replied. Lies lies lies. I didn't even know if Perrie would say that seeing me was great. If she wanted to see a reflection of herself, she could just look in the mirror. However, it was true ther at she hadn't seen me in a while. Six months was half a year. I saw her on the Internet and over video chat sometimes but that was it.