Epilogue

Ayumi
Yoshiki was released from the hospital two days after we returned. He struggled to walk, and had to have surgery on his ribs. None the less, he was okay.
We began dating soon after that. I never realized how special he was to me, before I almost lost him. Huh, I guess life's funny that way. It's really nice having him as a boyfriend. He's sorta protective over me, but I don't mind. It just reminds me of how he treated me while I was dying. ( I still have a scar on my shoulder from that!)
It was a little strange having somebody that previously almost killed you be your little sister, but Yuki and I became close quite fast. I got used to having a little sister, and I liked it. Yuki seems to love me as well as Hinoe. I'm just glad she's happy, and not trapped in that hell like the other kids. I never knew what happened to Tokiko, or Ryou. I wonder if Tokiko's still the core.
I guess I'll never know.
Oh well. It's not like ill ever go back. Ever. In my life. Never ever. No. Nope.
Haha, actually after all that, I'm glad about how it turned out. I might have died along the way, but at least I got Yoshiki out alive. And we're together.
And that is all that matters.
*ding dong*
" Onee-chan!" Yuki calls. She skips into my room, her hair flying out behind her.
" Yoshiki's here for your date!" She giggles. She always gets like this when Yoshiki's here. She thinks it's soo cute when we go on dates.
" Okay, thanks Yuki!" I say. She giggles once more, then runs out of my room to greet him. I give my hair one last brush, and go walk out.
He's standing in the doorway, holding a rose in his hand. He grins when he sees me, dressed in this light pink dress.
" You...look nice tonight, Ayumi." He stammers. Yuki snorts. " Awkward!"
I give her a meaningful glare, and accompany Yoshiki out into the driveway. We drive over to this nice restaurant, where we have this wonderful date.
" Yoshiki...thanks. For all this. I'm so flattered." I say. He smiles, and takes my hand in his.
"It's no problem. It's all worth it for you." He replies.
Blushing. I'm blushing. Really really hard. Dangit, why is he so cute?!
" You look cute when your blushing." He says. My cheeks glow a brighter red than before.
" Stop it!" I giggle.
He leans across the table, and kisses me on the cheek.
" How's this for stopping?" He laughs.
" Perfect. Now let me try." I reply. I lean across the table like he did, and kiss him on the lips. He giggles a little bit. We chuckle at ourselves for a second, when somebody shouts from across the room.
" The beautiful couple is beautiful."
---------------------------------------------
Hai! Last chapter done!
I'm so happy with this ending, I even added a little Fault in Our Stars reference.
I'm also sad that this fanfic is over😢 it was so fun to write!
I'm gonna miss you guys. Wait, I have other fanfics. Never mind!
Well, hope you liked this now finished fanfic.
MMKAYBAI
-Creepy_corpseparty