Chapter 7: Saving Yoshiki

Ayumi

It had been almost two days since Yoshiki fell into a coma. His breathing stated normal, but every once in a while he would grunt as in pain. The doctors said it was normal for comatose people to make noise, but I still wasn't sure. Neither was Miki.

" Im getting a bad feeling about this. It sounds like Onii-chan is in pain." She said worriedly, as Yoshiki groaned yet again.

" Glkh... Ahk... Ahh..."

Miki sighed sadly, and went to touch Yoshiki's cheek. Her hand reached for his face, but before it touched...

" AYUUUUUMIIIIIIIII!!!"

He let out a terrified scream. His back arched, and his hands convulsed. His eyes remained closed, but tears still escaped and dropped down his cheeks.

Miki jumped back with a shriek.

" O-Onee-chan! He's screaming your name!"

I rushed to his aid. Miki did too. Our hands touched as we both reached for his chest, mine landing on top of hers.

*crack*

We both flew back. As soon as our hands had touched his skin, we had been shocked by some invisible force.

I hit the white wall behind me so hard I lost consciousness for a couple seconds, but during that small moment, my mind flashed with quick but terrifying visions. Rotted wood walls, one of the ghost children standing in front of my own body, Yoshiki smacking into the wall near the infirmary, and most terrifying of all, Yoshiki, with blank eyes, happily holding the hand of Yuki, dressed in red.

" Little sister..."

The visions stopped, and I returned to the hospital room. My mind was in shock. Yoshiki was in heavenly host again. Yuki, that little creep. She enchanted him! He thinks he's her big brother! I have to go back. I have to save him!

" O-O-Onee-chan..."

Miki was sprawled out on the other side of the room. Her eyes were big and frightened.

" Di-did you see those... Visions... Too? "

I nodded, and Miki flew across the room, and threw her arms around me.

"Onee-chaaan! Those were t-t-terrifying! Y-you w-were dead, a-a-and this l-l-little girl with no h-h-head was standing over y-y-your body! A-a-and Onii-chan was holding the hand of this little girl in red, c-calling her his l-little sister! IM his little sister! Who even is that girl?"

She sobbed into my chest for a couple moments, before regaining her senses and returning to her feet, shaky.

I stood up too. I gently touched his cheek again, but nothing happened.

" O-Onee-chan? Where was Onii-chan?"

" Heavenly host." I whisper.

" Huh?" She says.

" Yoshiki is in Heavenly host." I say louder.

" What's Heavenly Host?" Miki asks.

" It's a school, an elementary school, to be exact. It was demolished thirty years ago, when three children were brutally murdered. One of those children is the one in red. Her name's Yuki Kanno. The one killing "me" was Tokiko Tsuji, I think, and then there's a little boy. Ryou something. They're all very dangerous. Especially Yuki. She's the core of the school, like a god almost. She's tricked Yoshiki into thinking he's her big brother. That why he was calling her that."

Miki gulped. " How are we gonna save him? It's in his mind!"

" We gotta go there ourselves."

She gasped. " But we could die!"

" Would you rather your big brother be dead? Or us have the chance of saving him?"

" I want to save him."

~

Miki and I rushed home. We took backpacks filled with essentials like flashlights, food, water, medicine, and batteries. I printed out that damned charm again, and cut it out.

" Miki, grab onto this paper doll. Say, Yuki, we beg of you after I do. There should be an earth quake, but don't let go of me. We don't want to end up in separate spaces."

" O-Okay."

" Yuki, we beg of you."

We rip the doll in half, and Miki stuffs the piece in her pocket.

" Get ready."

The ground starts to shake, then a fissure in the ground sends us plummeting through the earth.

" EYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Miki screams, clutching my arm. I close my eyes.

I'm going back.

---------------------------------------------

Hai! It's me! Hope u are likin this fanfic! I'm trying my hardest to make it good.

Spoiler alert: I'm not gonna kill anybody😊

IM SORRY IF THAT'S WHAT U WANTED, BUT I HATE WHEN I GET SUPER CLOSE TO A CHARACTER AND THEN THEY DIE LIKE WHAT

* cries in memory of Mayu*

*and morishige*

*and Seiko*

*and every one else who died in the anime who didn't die in the game*

Okay, since my mental state isn't good anymore ( too many feels), I'm gonna end this here.

MMKAYBAI

-Creepy_corpseparty

(Ps. I can't seem to work my pictures thing, at the start of the chapter, sorry about that.)