Seven

A/N: Y'all school is kicking my ass already. I'm smart(ish) but 8 AP's and dual enrollment classes just ain't it. My apologies if my updates start getting mad slow:(

Update: I wrote that note^ 4 months ago and haven't updated since lmaoooo my bad. I was right, school clearly brutalized my ass this semester. 

Update again: It has now been 7 months since I wrote that I apologize for not updating my mental health has truly been at the worst since September lmao. PLEASE drop come comments for me

Billie's POV

"I like how you think it's just acceptable to pop up at my house randomly," Dani groans playfully from behind me as she shuts the door. "How'd you even know I was home?"

I plop down on her couch, throwing my arms behind my head in an effort to make myself comfortable. "Oh please, it's not like you do shit anyways with your homebody headass."

"I know you fucking lying. Do not disrespect me like that." She jokes and throws her legs over mine as the TV plays in the background.

It's been three days since the whole, um, 'incident' at Dani's kickback with Jay. I don't even know how to describe it. Did it even mean anything? She doesn't even know it happened, so why would it mean anything?

Anyways, besides my internal conflict that's been brewing for the past few days, we've actually been texting each other continuously. It's mostly her just sending me the funny shit she comes across on twitter and literally complaining about everything our life, but not anything too deep. She does every now and then subtly flirt with me, but that's her natural personality.  I can't even tell if she's being serious.

Although I do strongly wish she was being serious, I highly doubt that.

With my parents being back home from their anniversary trip and my brother and his girlfriend back from wherever the fuck they went this short weekend, I'd been spending more time together with them. Especially my brother, since he moved out a month or two ago with Claudia and as much as I hate to admit, I've been missing him so fucking much.

I go to pull out my phone from my back pocket when I see two missed FaceTime calls I had from Jay, interrupting my thoughts. She had called two minutes ago and I always had my phone on do not disturb.

It takes me a good few seconds to debate whether or not I want to call back. I rarely answer people's calls unannounced, but I just say fuck it and call her back.

"What it do, baby!" She screams loud as fuck into the mic, sounding out the 'baby' for extra emphasis.

"Who the fu- is that Jada's bitchass?" Dani peeps at my phone from next to me. "Of course it's this ugly motherfucker who got nothing better to do."

"Bitch you literally don't leave your house! And I could've sworn I called Billie instead of your ugly rat ass. Why the fuck are you talking to me?" She snaps back. Damn, their mouths disrespectful as hell. If you didn't know them, I'm pretty sure you'd be convinced they hate each other's guts.

"Kiss my ass, pissy pussy hoe." Dani rolls her eyes.

"So, Bil, the girl I actually like and want to speak to," Jay says extra loud so Dani can hear. "Whatcha doing?"

I shift my position so that she could see my face. "Eh I was bored so I came over to bother Dani. I don't have much to do today."

That's a lie. I came over her secretly wishing to see if Jay was here because I was too scared to ask her to hang out again. My god, when did I turn in such a pussy?