Five

A/N: I think I'm going to start doing shorter, but more frequent updates. Like around 2000 words because whenever I write over that I tend to procrastinate.

"I told you," I say between short kisses. "I'm always-" Both of our breathing patterns are slightly jagged. "The top."

For some reason, Luci's never quite gotten this through her head. We just finished our third round and I know she's getting tired because of how much she's panting and her actions getting continuously sloppier.

It's approaching midnight and I'm pretty sure most of everyone is still downstairs. We haven't been gone super long, but definitely long enough for them to notice we're both missing. And maybe the fact that both of us were moaning pretty loud.

"One of these days you'll let me top." She mumbles from beneath me between kisses.

I pull away and look at her in her eyes seriously. "Never gonna happen, princess."

I roll off from being on top of her when she pushes me up a little bit. I watch her as she starts to attempt to sit up on the bed and look around to gather her clothes. When I first go to sit up, I make sure to sit up slowly because I'm still feeling the effects of the Hennessy right now.

"You going home now?" I ask, watching sadly as she covers the rest of her body up and putting on her clothes.

She might be crazy, but she's still hot as fuck. And she gives amazing head.

"Mhm," Luci mumbles while I watch her stumble to get closer to where I'm laying. She's definitely drunk.

"Baby, did you drive here? Because there's no way you're driving home now," I ask.

"I came with, uh, what's that girl's name? Fuck, I came with Mia."

Oh, great. I know Mia knows I'm fucking other girls but Luci, on the other hand, would be livid if she found out I'm messing with her friends too.

Luci continues. "And the other girl, she's new but a total sweetheart. Her name's Andrietta, she's like Mia's cousin or some shit like that. She just moved out here, like, three weeks ago?"

Even better.

I just shake my head at this shit. "I'll see you later, mama. Text me when you're home, aight?"

"Alright, bye, baby," She pecks my lips one last time before closing the door softly on her way out and I collapse back on to my bed.

Believe it or not, Luci and I used to be friends before we started fucking. I care about her more than any other girl I'm messing with right now even though I don't have feelings for her. I really don't want to see her end up hurt, which is why I keep trying to not let her see that I'm sleeping with other girls.

Even if we do stop messing around someday, I don't want to lose her as a friend. She's pretty fucking cool when she's not acting crazy as fuck.

I don't want to keep laying down alone in my room because I feel like the ceiling is spinning and closing in on me, but I don't feel like going back downstairs. I just decide to creep down to Dani's pool, hopefully without anyone noticing.

I fucking love swimming so much and her pool lights up and all that shit. It's so therapeutic to me at least to be out here alone at night despite the fact that I'm pretty content with shit right now.

When I make it down to the patio, I immediately light the pool up and turn on some music for me to relax to. I dip my feet into the water and just stare out up in space.

You can't even fucking see stars in L.A. because of all the light pollution but it's whatever. I would go put on my bathing suit but I'm a little too comfortable to move now. I even light up another blunt while I'm at it, which probably isn't a good idea but fuck it.