Warnings

Hey loves...

Just a heads up that the dates are going to be off in the book and descriptions might not match what she looks like at the current time. For example, her hair might be grey when I describe her even though it's taking place in 2019 or some fuckshit like that. Or an event that's happened in real life may be placed at an earlier date. Man, I don't really know what I'm saying but the dates are not going to be 100% consistent with reality so don't come for my head aight? I'm too lazy to make it consistent.

Oh yeah, another thing that might not be consistent with reality...some characters' actions may not coincide with the stances that they've taken in real life. Hint hint, we're just gonna pretend Billie never wrote xanny, okay? That's all I'm gonna say lol.

There's no cast list or face claims or whatever the fuck y'all call that in this book because I'll let y'all imaginations run wild. The only people that you'll know what they look like are the celebrity figures. Also, as the book begins, Billie's age is 18.

There's a LOT of cursing because my mouth's foul as fuck lmaooo. Also, there's going to be some mature themes. Shit like...

Sex - Well that's a no brainer

Drugs - Not necessarily drug abuse or addiction but just casual mentions of weed and/or prescribed medication

Death - More specifically, grief is a real heavy topic here. I'm serious, I know how hard it is to deal with grief and how easily things can trigger those feelings so...read with caution.

Mental health issues - Definitely going to be another prevalent topic. So...yeah.

Violence - Probably gonna be later on in the story but yeah that's here too.

And by the way, I'm probably not putting warnings on a thing except maybe for really dark shit. Maybe. I'll probably forget because I have the attention span of a crackhead, so just take this as a warning.

You've been warned.

ALSO I ENJOY THE FUCK OUT OF COMMENTS SO DON'T BE SHY I LOVE HEARING YALLS THOUGHTS. Thank you for reading, you're all my babies now🥺❤️

Happy reading loves ;)