"I can't do this.." ~Harry Styles love story~

Hey baby-carrots! WOW OVER 90 VOTES?! CAN YOU SAY 'AH-MAZING'? No? Oh well... this is awkward....KIDING AH-MAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZINNNNGGGGGGGG!!! -clears throat and puts stern face on- Anyway enjoy this chapter, as you know I work hard on all of them (: -breaks character and laughs at her atempt at maturness- 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer 17 years of age

Summer couldn't take it anymore. She always felt...out of the loop nowadays. Harry was always busy with touring and she was just...a third wheel or in this matter eighth wheel. There was Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Josh, and Paul. No girls and nobody to talk to really unless casually saying 'hi' to Lou (hair stylist) or Caroline (clothes stylist) counts. 

She was lonely, she wanted to go home. She rarely had time to spend with Harry and whenever she did, he was too tired to talk. Sometimes she thought he forgot about her and that she was getting in the way. Niall and Liam tried reassuring her that he loves her and misses her and she wasn't getting in the way but she doesn't believe them.

Summer doesn't even know why she came on the trip, it's exactly how it would've been if Harry had left without her. What Harry and her had was special, but that's the thing...the word had. She wanted the word to be have. But it never could...not anytime soon. Harry will always be Harry, but there is a different Harry now. One who loves partying, well pretending to love partying. Summer just can't take his fakeness. 

Harry knew it bugged Summer, but he couldn't do anything about it. It's management's idea, and it is what he has to follow. 

Currently, Summer was just sitting in the tour bus replying to some tweets, ignoring hate. But she saw one tweet that just made her die. It was Niall's tweet. There was a picture of Harry singing through a mic with sweat running down his head attached to the picture Niall tweeted "Working hard with @harrystyles' 

Summer sighed. She would only end up being a blocking in his path to stardom. That's all she needed to get up, get paper and pen, her suitcase and her heart.

Harry 17 years of age

Harry was excited, he had a day off tomorrow and he would spend all 24 hours with his one and only, Summer. He was trying his best all week to be the best 'Harry Styles' he could be and now he was going back to the normal Harry, with the normal Summer and they can be normal together.

Harry grinned as he entered the tour bus, being the first one in of course. He was about to go hug Summer and see her but he decided he wanted to look his best before he saw her. 

Harry picked out a casual maroon shirt from Jack Wills and  navy blue jeans. He grinned knowing tonight would be a great night for him. Harry stepped in the shower and made sure he shampooed, conditioned, and washed so he would smell great.

Once he got out of the shower, he made sure he wasn't the slightest bit wet as he started blow-drying his hair, even though right after he blow-dryed his hair he just ended up messing it up. 

Harry finished getting dressed and once again he was about to knock on Summer's door but he realized if they were going to have a romantic night, he had to set up.

Harry went into the kitchen, got out a bag of popcorn and popped it, then he got out M&M's and poured them in a separate bowl, then he got lemonade, and apple juice and set it all on the TV coffee table next to the DVD 'The Notebook'

Harry smiled as he came to the realization that he could now, go see Summer. He jogged over to her door and knocked lightly. "Babe it's Harry, can I come in?" No answer . Harry knocked again with slight confusion and this time he knocked a bit harder and louder, the door ended up slightly opening...revealing an empty room.