Valentine's Day ~Harry Styles love story~

Hey baby-carrots!! I love how you guys are so supportive and demanding over this story! It is really adorable, but also I really do not like how you guys say 'Finally!' and 'OHMYGOD UPLOAD FASTER'  and 'I don't get why you have a goal, I just want you to upload' I AM SORRY! I am very busy! I feel awful about myself when I get these comments. It is very hard managing four stories, starting a new story and doing excelled homework since I am in excelled classes! Please UNDERSTAND and just love the stories. 

I know I am super duper late, but for some reason my internet is being really weird and disconnects after five minutes then reconnects it is so annoying!

I also want to thank you baby-carrots so much for getting this story OVER 200,000 READS with only 20 (well 21 now) parts. That meant the world to me when I finally got on the computer and saw over 200,000 reads. You are all so important to me and I really have no clue what I'd do without you all. Each and every one of you are amazing people and special, never forget that. I swear to god I know this sounds cliche , I hate cliche people too , but you guys literally bring my spirits up all the time when I am down, and you all know if you ever need somebody to talk to I AM HERE. IF one of you would like me to fan you, just tell me. Sorry, I can't fan everybody all the time, I don't get notifications anymore, so just tell me! Thank you all so much

Now I'd like to dedicate this chapter to a very sweet fan who really pushed me into uploading. Her username is ChaiLatte99 , she wrote a VERY sweet comment on the previous chapter of this story and it made me want to upload badly.  This girl made me tear up and love her ! She is so cool and her comment really brings out her intellectual side instead of her shy side which I found so unique ! She really took the time to write that comment and I could not be happier that she did. So to conclude thank you ChaiLatte99. Stay beautiful and stay you. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Summer 18 years of age

Summer didn't know what Harry was planning for Valentine's Day, she suspected he would be just as busy as he was for her birthday. Was she still hurt? Summer couldn't tell you the answer, she was just too preoccupied with being 'Harry Styles' current girlfriend' and doing school work. She never gets tired of it though. Harry is the best boyfriend ever.

It was the morning of Valentine's Day, Summer woke up alone, even though she went to sleep with Harry by her side. They sleep in the same bed some nights, and some nights Summer goes back to her flat. But rght now Summer did not know what to think. Some of her friends told her that she should dump Harry, after forgetting her birthday and all, but some told her Harry is an international celebrity. Summer hated being alone and forgotten, but Harry was worth it. 

Summer sighed as she picked herself off of the bed and got dressed in comfy  gray sweatpants from PINK and a neon tank top, with fuzzy socks. She walked down the stairs, not noticing the heart-decorated flat, and sludged directly to the kitchen. That's what her and Niall had the most in common : FOOD. 

As Summer entered the kitchen, she was greeted by a frenzy of smells consisting of syrup, egg, and other various mouth-watering smells. Summer glanced up and saw Harry, back facing her, cooking over the stove. 

"Harry... what did you do !" Summer beamed as Harry jumped up and turned around. Harry smiled at her as he went closer to her and kissed her on the lips. Summer instantly kissed back with passion as she hugged him tightly. She did not want this moment to go away.  Once they released, Summer finally noticed her surroundings. The flat was covered with flowers, hearts, and teddy bears.

"I had to make this day extra special, for an extra special girl." Harry told her tapping her nose lightly as he turned back to cooking. 

Summer took a breath of fresh air as she admired everything from afar and near. Harry had spent a lot of time preparing for this and setting up, and she loved that. Summer felt loved, massively loved. Summer suddenly went to go get plates to help out Harry, but Harry snaked his arms around her waist and whispered "Eh, eh , eh. No, you are not doing anything to help today, love."