Faint ~Harry Styles love story~

Hey guys!! Yes, I am back uploading within like...a week I believe! 

You must be amazed right?! Haha

I just wanna upload a lot before I leave for camp in a few weeks, so enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer 20 years of age

Harry had been treating her like a baby ever since she threw up a week ago. At first, he was worried she was pregnant but fortunately, it was just the flu she must've caught when they were with Nick and Kendall. 

Summer was still mad, that's a given. She was befriending Kendall, yet she had sex with her boyfriend. She had seen him naked, she had received his kisses, she had run her fingers through his curly hair. Summer felt like a brat for feeling this way, but she felt that nothing was sacred just for Harry and herself anymore. 

As she laid sick and pale in their fluffy, white bed with Valentine directly next to her, Summer heard a knock on her door. She glanced up from watching Endless Love as she saw a worn-out Harry stand before her. "Hi." He croaked out, as Summer noted he did not seem healthy. 

"Harry, you don't look well." She commented as Harry shrugged. 

"I have to go to the tour practice, I will be back in a few hours," Harry stated as his voice was screaming of congested vocal chords. "Are you okay? Do you need anything before I go?" His deep green eyes staring at her with sorrow and tiredness. 

Summer wanted to say she needed him to stay with her, so they could be sick together like those cliche couples, but she couldn't make out the words. "No."  Harry sighed as she saw his eyes water slightly.

"I love you." He said as he looked down at his shoes, he still felt guilty for what he did to her and he knew it was killing Summer on the inside. Harry, taking Summer's silence, walked out of the room quietly, as he coughed a few times. 

"I love you too." She whispered sadly as Valentine whimpered next to her. "I know, buddy. I'm sad too." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry 20 years of age

He was sick. 

He knew it, Summer knew it, his doctor knew it. 

But he could not worry Summer, he could not ruin the show practice, he couldn't let down the band. 

"Harry, you have mono bro. You gotta rest." Niall tried to persuade him as he denied needing rest. 

"Summer will never forgive me if I tell her what I have, I will have to miss so much band practice. Niall, I can't do that. I'll see you in a few, okay? Don't tell the boys." Harry ordered as he hopped into his Range Rover and drove to the nearby stadium for practice in LA. 

He was greeted by numerous forms of paparazzi and flashes of lights as he squinted and felt breathless entering the stadium. By the time he reached all of the boys, he was blinking quickly and trying to regain balance.

"Harry, you alright mate?" asked a worried Liam, slingly Harry's arm over his back. Harry nodded, waving off Liam's arm as he forced out a smile. 

"I'm good, guys. Let's get started," Harry clapped as he stared down at the playlist, "Best Song Ever is first? Alright, l-let's do this!" Harry quickly covered up his stutter as he walked up to the stage with his four mates following behind. 

Niall came up to him, whispering, "Harry, this isn't a good idea. You look terrible." 

"I'm fine." Harry reassured, "Play the track."