He's gone, and so is she...~Harry Styles love story~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer 16 years of age

Summer would just love to go back to June, when Harry tried out for the X-Factor. He did an amazing job and Summer had a great time, she was ecstatic to see Harry got through to the next round. She couldn't go with him thought, to the other rounds of the X-Factor because they were in far locations but she watched him and vote every time for Harry, even when he got fromed into a band called One Direction with a few other lads, including one of her close mates Liam. She supported him through everything.

Last December when they shared each other's numbers they texted every day until midnight, and then June came... everything started ending.

In July, Harry stopped calling her every day or every other day and called her every week or every other week and it got more distant. She understood though, she never complained..on the outside. She tried telling herself that he was busy rehearsing for the show and such, but she wanted him with her through everything. Especially with Summer's case-- her parents are still fighting a lot more than before and lord only knows about what. But Summer knew Harry wouldn't forget to come at Christmas and she knew she'd be able to talk to him about everything she's been going through.

He helped her with everything all before July, she knows he will help her now. 

Summer stepped out of her new Toyota she got as an early Christmas gift and she inched toward the door of JoAnna's home but she immediately stopped when she saw her father's car behind a big, bleach white curtain that was hung up on a line. Summer found that strange. Her father said he would be here at 11pm and it was ony 10pm right now. Summer's mother told Summer she would not be attending due to she's busy, meaning she wants a night off from fighting with Curt.

She shrugged off the fact that her father had lied and knocked on JoAnna's door, awaiting for Harry to surprise her at the door. The door flew open and the smile waiting to break on Summer's face never came.

It wasn't him.

The person who answered the door was a random guy with a 5o'clock shadow and a weird looking 'Santa' hat. 

Summer slipped her way beside him and made her way to the window-sill she sat at every year, where Harry usually found her. Summer took out her book 'The Last Song' and began reading it. After about thirty minutes, Summer  heard a noise behind her and she smiled, as she turned around to see...Gemma? Summer failed at keeping her smile at the same happiness level, but she was still smiling.

"Oh hi Gemma!" Summer greeted, politely closing her book. Gemma forced a smile out, which Summer noticed then gave Gemma a confused look. Though, Gemma ignored Summer's looks and just sighed.

"Is something wrong Gemma?" Summer wondered. It didn't have anything to do with Harry, did it? "No, nothings wrong it's just..." Gemma trailed off, making Summer even more worried.

"Harry'snothere" Gemma responded, quickly as Summer shot her another confused glance. "Why isn't he here? He has break today." Summer reminded as Gemma nodded solemnly as she sat next to Summer.

"Summer...I feel really bad being the one giving you this news but...Harry's at his girlfriend's Christmas party at her house." Gemma replied softly, looking at Summer. But Summer looked down and didn't even look up when Gemma hugged her whispering in Summer's ear "My brother's an ass whole, I am so sorry." Summer immediately started crying, lightly though. 

But she told herself she needed to stay strong and that's what she did. She wiped her tears and gave Gemma a hug before she stood up to go find her dad to tell him she'd be going home.