♬♩♪♩ Mozart X Reader ♩♪♩♬

This is the first oneshot I'm doing owo, I'm doing his route at the moment. Eek! 

                                        ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Y/N woke up too a cold, chilly morning. Barely any light shown through the curtains, Y/N stood up and walked toward the window too open the curtains. The sky was grey and foggy. Condensation from the night before shown on the window. She turned away, clearing her mind and got ready for the day.

*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*

Closing the door behind her, Y/N made her way down the hallway, Sebastian let her take the day off today, as she was such a big help yesterday when he had caught an illness and wasn't able to work the whole day. As Y/N walked down the hall she could hear nothing but her own footsteps. She stopped in front of the Piano Room. Nothing could be heard. 

"Perhaps he's not in here at the moment."  Y/N had thought and approached Mozart's room and knocked on the door. The door slowly came open and Mozart came into view. "Hi. I didn't hear you in your piano room this morning so I decided too come here instead. I hope I'm not interrupting anythin—" Mozart cut Y/N off. "No, No. It's fine..I was just about to head out right now anyway." 

"Oh! Alright then, would you like me to accompany you?" Y/N suggested, Mozart studied her for a moment, "Okay then." Grabbing his coat (because it still was quite chilly out!), he walked past Y/N and motioned her to follow. Y/N walked by his side and he took her hand. Y/N glanced at Mozart and hurriedly looked away feeling her cheeks heat up. 

Mozart glanced back at Y/N and smiled.

*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•**

They were now in town, not much has been said since they had left, although Mozart had refused Y/N's option of riding in a carriage. The sky was getting darker, not because night time was approaching as it was still quite early, but because dark clouds were drifting in. The wind picked up just a bit of speed, enough to give someone without a coat chills. One of which, was Y/N. She shuffled closer to Mozart, wrapping her arm around his. He jolted slightly at the sudden action, Y/N took note of such and let go, turning away. 

"I-I'm terribly sorry."

He gave her a confusing look, "What for?"

"For touching you without your— consent."

 She hugged herself trying to warm herself up. Mozart gave a sigh and pulled her closer toward him, slipping his arm around her waist. "You should've worn your coat. If it was to start raining right now you could catch a cold." Y/N shook her head, "I knew it was gonna be a short trip anyway." Mozart turned his head away from her and stopped in front of a shop. "If you could just wait out here if you must," Mozart let go of her waist and folded his hands behind his back neatly and strolled inside. Y/N placed herself upon a nearby bench. 

*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*

Y/N felt small drops of water come down on her head, it became colder and the rain fell down harder. She curled up into a ball on the bench for warmth. Y/N jerked her head up when she felt someone tap on her shoulder. "Mozart!" She thought.  Y/N stood up and brushed herself off quickly. "We best better get going." She spoke quietly, Mozart grabbed her arm and pulled her in front of himself, pulling her closer. "I don't want you too catch a cold." He huffed and they started walking together. "It's nice of you to care," Y/N smiled softly. "I never recalled I did, did I?" She giggled sweetly at his response. He huffed, his face filling with warmth. 

.・゜-: ✧ :- Time Skip ! -: ✧ :-゜・.Y/N POV

I woke up to another chilly morning but-

"Achoo!" 

"So I did catch a cold.."  I groaned. This sucks. What a perfect way to start the day, eh? Suddenly, there was a knock at my bedroom door. I stood from my bed and grabbed my hair brush quickly making my hair look a little neater and opened the door. Mozart stood in the doorway. "May I come in?" I nodded and motioned for him too come in, now both sitting across from each other on the bed. 

"What did you come here for?" I asked. He never stopped by my room unexpectedly like this. "To give you company," he stated bluntly. I gave a questioning look, he continued, "I came to stop by because your sick, and Sebastian isn't going to be taking care of you, and neither is Le Comte or any of the other residents." I shook my head. "I don't need anyone to take care of me. I can take care of myself—really." Mozart gave a disappointing sigh and pulled me into his lap, I shrieked at the sudden action. "Okay, what's up with you today? Your never this touchy at all!" He shrugged and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into my neck. "Stay." He demanded. 

And so I did.

♬♩♪♩ End! ♩♪♩♬

This took me 3 days to complete! I really like the ending and I hope to write more in the future~