Frienship For Dummies One Shot

This is my one-shot for the Friendship for dummies contest....hope its not too bad...lol

************************************************************************

Christmas shopping is not easy, actually scrap that it’s bloody hellish. Almost as bad as labour with the difference being that at the end of labour you actually get something and well with Christmas shopping you find amazing gifts and then you have to give them all away, so it doesn’t turn out that glorious.

It is especially hard because Connor has decided to go and take his bloody phone call, which was actually, well over half an hour ago now, so where the hell is he?

“Mummy!!!” Sara comes shrieking down the aisle holding at least seven toys in each hand; wait how the hell is she managing that?

“What’s all this?” I ask frowning at all the things in her hands.

“My Christmas presents of course” she says sounding exasperated as she throws them all on to the floor in a heap.

“Mummy!!!” comes another voice I turn in the opposite direction and my eyes widen in disbelief.

“Look what I found!” Mason says excitedly throwing a heap of toys at my feet.

“Mason!” I hiss looking around to see if anyone is looking (they are obviously) “Put these all back now, I told you we came here to find something for Felicia, Aaron and Becky,”

“But I don’t like them,” he says crossly narrowing his little beady eyes at me.

“I don’t care; they’re your cousins so you have to pretend...I mean like, yes you have to like them!” I say in what I hope is a good parent strictly telling off their kid like voice.

“Mummy can we at least have one?” Sara asks me smiling sweetly, widening her chocolate eyes.

“Aww bless her,” someone says watching us.

Interfering old bat.

Now what am I supposed to do?

“Georgie?” someone says snapping me out of my angry blaze.

“What?” I ask crossly.

“Well now someone’s in a mood, who rattled your cage?” Connor asks hiding a laugh.

“What took you so long Connor?” I whine like a child “look the they are trying to buy the whole shop, again.” I add pointedly.

Connor looks at Mason standing with his arms folded and his pile of toys and then at Sara and her pile of toys and laughs.

“It’s not funny Connor, its plain embarrassing!” I say looking incredulously at him, how isn’t he embarrassed?

“Georgie, take a chill pill; it’s Christmas, Sara, Mason you can have one toy each, so put the others away okay?” he says smiling at them.

“Yes daddy,” they both say in angelic voices and then they both take their huge heaps to put back on the shelves.

“What?” Connor asks me when he catches sight of my annoyed face.

“Nothing,” I say “Watch the kids now, I’m going to get what we originally came to find from here.” I say as I walk towards the clothes department to find some bargains.

It is so flaming hard to find three sets of clothes in the right size and that have matching patterns and colours, all the cute clothes are all in  baby sizes while the others are out of stock. The baby clothes  look so cute I feel really bad about not being able to pick those up and dress them up on Sara or Mason. What I need is another baby. I wonder what Connor would make of that idea?