Part 1- Boys are like chocolate

Part 1

*********************************************************************

Hey guys, this is something I wrote for english as part of my creative writing portfolio, a while ago. Enjoy, it's kinda short though...:)

Boys are just like chocolate as there are many types, light, white and dark, big and small. Some that are good and some that are bad. Some chocolates look nice, but when they are tasted, they are horrible. Just like boys, some boys are deceiving, they look nice and friendly, but they are bad and horrid. Some chocolates look tough and hard on the outside and melty and soft in the inside. Some make you sick and some make you crave for them. 

    Sometimes in a box of chocolates they all look pretty and nice, but there is one special one that stands out and widens the eye. Like all the boys in your class they all seem ok and normal, but there is one that stands out and looks that little bit sexier.

    I wish my mind hadn’t worked like that 3 years ago. The one that looks better is better on the inside. In autumn when I was in college, my eyes had set on a great looking guy. With his lovely eyes and cute hair. Other boys tried to make friends with me but I had ignored them all. I only had one mission other than my work ahead of me. So after a few weeks I had got his attention and was happy, or so I thought I was.

Then one morning I felt quite sick and was 3 times that morning. Well I was quite sure what that meant. I was right and I had already gone 1 month,. That day I stayed at home and cried all day. The next day at lunchtime, I told him and he said it wasn’t his, and he wasn’t going out with me because I had been sleeping with other guys.

So I was heartbroken. I had been heartbroken, because never had I though he would have dumped me.

So then over the next 3 months I had depression as well being pregnant. I started skipping college and didn’t at all have the courage to tell my mum. Eventually she found out though, with me getting so huge. She advised me to stay at home and not go to college as I had started being abused and was so upset.

    Now three years later I have a beautiful girl, called Mia I am so glad, I have her and I love her more than anyone in the world. I finished my college course at home and qualified as a nursery teacher. So every day me and Mia go to work and come home at 5 in the evening to our little cosy home. Maybe one day someone will, come join us. Maybe.