Chapter 6: Just a new friend

Even with Clara giving me that look, I shrugged I am who I am. I turned back to the Janitor, "You went here though?" I asked I was staring at his ring, hey don't judge its sparkly.... I like sparkles. "Many, many years ago. This is actually where I met my wife, before she left mew. That's another story though." He was watching the players run their drills. I never understood what went through his head when he stared at them. "Did you use to play?" We both turned to Clare shocked that she said anything.

His eyes lit up when he started to tell us, "Not only did I play. I was the quarterback... The star quarter back. I got all the girls, the teachers loved me, the boys hated me. They had a right to though, their own girlfriends would just up and leave them if they thought they could get me. It was like a game to them or something. I hated those games, my wife Laura she was something else. She actually played pranks on the players those were something else."

Just then we watched as he got tackled. HA serves him right! Clare and just shared the same smug look. The Janitor saw it. "What did he do to you girls? If you don't mind me asking." Clare just shrugged and I started to play with my hair. Getting a dangerous glare in my eyes. "You know just cheated on us with the other, and didn't expect us to find out. Oh I made it so public and we are not done just yet, we want to ruin him just a little bit." Clare bopped me on the head. "HEY THATS NOT NICE." I said while I was trying to hit her on the head but she ran away. "Well then." I said I sat down.

The Janitor whose same I just saw on his uniform as Jim..... Well there went me noticing the little stuff. "haha. I can't say that I blame you for wanting to get him back. He did something that was rude and uncalled for. You girls let me know if there is anything I can do to help ya'll out." And that is how we made a new friend that is going to help us more then I thought.

"Thank you Sir, we will defiantly keep that in mind. Come on Lil lets go." Clare beckoned me, and we started to the front of the school again. "That was unexpected, but greatly appreciated." I thought aloud. "Yes, but we should still be careful we don't know how far we can trust him with our plans." I looked at her. Well dang it she does have a point. "I guess you're right, but I like having people on our side as we try to hurt him." She had this look on her face when she glanced at me as if for once I was actually making sense. "Hey! I make sense some of the time. Not all of the time, but some. All of the time would be asking too much of a person like me." She nodded her approval I laughed at her antics.