You messed with the wrong girl

Chapter 1

"How could you? How could you play me as a fool when all I did was try to be there for you? You went behind my back and did this to me. How could I have been so stupid? Did you tell her everything you told me? Did you kiss her, hold her, talk to her like you did with me?" Tears were streaming down my face as I stood there looking at him, my love the boy I thought I would spend forever with.

"You messed with the wrong girl, no matter what I will make sure you regret this and make sure every girl knows exactly what you are. A lying, pompous, egoistical, jerk!" I saw the regret flash through his green eyes, but it was too late, he shouldn't have done that. He ran his hand through his brown hair, I turned away and walked leaving him behind. He was going to regret it even if I had to do something like change me.

I heard foot steps behind me and I saw my best guy friend Jace, "Whoa, Lil what happened back there? Everyone heard the commotion going on between you and what his face" I turned to him having to look up due to his tall 5"9 frame. His blue eyes had a sparkle in them but was concerned about me. I flipped my orange hair out of my face. "Did you know he cheated on me, with the school slut?" His jaw dropped, "he wouldn't have he was crazy about you" "Well apparently not considering he did it."