Chapter 4 the planning

As I sat there contemplating my revenge. The girl who is my partner in crime. Clare came up to me..... WITH FOOD I LOVE HER ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!! Jace saw my reaction and then the food and he nearly fainted I could understand. She had homemade southern food that could have anyone's mouth water. Biscuits, fried chicken, fries. I like her now. She set down the food platter on the small table in front of us and sat down.

"Eat. I was thinking for the plan. We are going to be original. We're not going to hurt him like us nope. We're going to ruin him." My hippo face looked at her i swallowed hastily. "Continue." I said. "Well, what better way to ruin a guy then to ruin his reputation and everything he loves." My god this girl is devious.

I looked at her with admiration. "I like your thinking. So we need to have the football team kick him off. The teachers fail him. Girls avoid him like the plague. And of course get him to fail classes to disappoint mommy an daddy dearest." She nodded her head through it all. Jace looked at us. "Remind me to never get on your guys bad side. It seems horrible." Clare burst out laughing and then I joined her. Soon we were all rolling on the floor.

****************^^**

Hey guys I'm back!!!! Hope you like this update. And I hope to update soon. Bye my special people.