Chapter 3: her side

Chapter 3:

It took me thirty mintues to calm down and when I finally did I still wasn't trusted with anything that I could maim her with. Jace knows me well to even make sure I didn't have a pencil or toothpick on me. After struggling to hold me in his arms he told her to get away while he got me inside. I would have gotten her if he didn't have fast reflex's. He sat me down on my couch and was about to get the rope out and tie my hands and feet together. Yeesh was there no trust with this guy I mean really. Couldn't even trust me to be civil....Actually that's probably the smartest thing he has ever done.

Jace crept over to me and tried taking my hands wasn't helping him that I was thrashing around and nearly kicked him in the jewels.  He straddled my waist and grabbed my arms and when he was tying  my arms the girl walked in. To say she was beautiful was an understatement she was too beautiful you know? Platinum blonde hair, warm chocolate eyes and a killer body I could see why Ray would go to her. Just when Jace moved to my feet I sat up calmly and looked her straight in the eyes which was hard to do considering Jace's big butt was blocking me I knocked him off of me and stared at her. "Just tell me why you did this to me? You could have had any guy at the school, but you went after Ray... Just tell me why." The tears started to build up and I took big breathes trying to regain my composure.

She sat down next to me... that brave brave girl. Stupid, but brave, she reached over and put her manicured hand on my arm. "I didn't know about you. When he came to me, he said he didn't have a girl, If I knew, God if I knew I would have stayed away. He wronged both of us Sweetie, not just you. I'm hurt just as much as you right now."

I looked at her " I never thought that he didn't tell you about me. I should have realized that he wouldn't have. But in all honesty how could you not know about me we go to the same school. Oh and sorry for announcing to the school  I thought you are slut. You reputation with the guys isn't the best right now." She flinched at the words. "I haven't been attending lately, and I never saw him or you at the school it is pretty big. Over 2,000 students and all." I shrugged that is true. An evil smile graced my lovely features. "How are we going to make him pay? We have to do something." She looked taken aback with my words at first, then she started to smile. "Oh honey, he's going to regret every playing us."

*******************************************AN

hey lovely people, two updates one week I feel good haha. What do you think right now? And it turns out the girl isn't a slut :D I know, what do you think there going to do to Ray and yes I gave jerk butt face a name now. I hope ya'll are enjoying these updates. Tell me what ya'll think. Till next time lovelies.

Jen