🥀1

August POV:

Mariah: "Ummm..."

I have ran out of things ta do. If this doesn't show how serious I am...I don't know what else ta do. She knows how much I love ha and how much she means ta me.

I didn't do it intentionally. It was juss a dumbass mistake. And it cost me...everything. Only downside of all this is...I know Miracle is pissed. And she'll do anything crazy. Stalking me a lil bit. Finding ways ta blow up my phone. Things like that. And that's juss something I'll have ta deal wit.

Me: "I can't see myself without you, Renee..."

Mariah: "August I'm so pissed off at chu, man..." She says as she looks up

After wiping ha face, she looks at me.

Mariah: "And I love tha hell out of you..."

Me: "I know..." I say confidently

She chuckles and nods. That put tha biggest smile on my face!

Me: "Yea?!"

She smiles and she pulls me up. I pull ha into a kiss and she kisses me back placing ha hands on my face. She pulls away and I put tha ring on ha finger.

Tha excitement from Cha and tha happiness on ha face makes me feel a million times better! And it furthermore warms my heart.

Bresha: "Whew child! It's about time!"

Chandra: "I finally get ta see your wedding..." She says as she smiles at us.

Me: "I told you...you'll see it before you or any of us leave this Earth. Even if it took ten more years. You would be there..."

Bresha: "Well...as long as I'm there fa any food tasting...I'm good..."

Mariah: "Hungry ass..." She says as she laughs.

Bresha: "I'm juss saying. And oh! By tha way...I heard y'all last night. I was awake. Thought I was next ta a porno..."

Me: "And you're about ta hear some more of ha beautiful moaning. We got some making up ta do fa lost time. We'll be wit y'all in awhile..."

Chandra: "Yeahhhh....bye...."

Bresha: "Juss nasty..."

They leave out and Mariah sits me on tha bed then straddles me and I untie ha robe.

I love this woman so much. I love everything about this woman. From ha hair ta tha toes. Even ha lil attitude. She has tha heart of gold. She's my beybe. Irreplaceable. And she loves me. Not August Alsina tha entertainer.

I'm a lot ta deal wit sometimes. And she's tha only one that knows how too.

Tha day she saw Miracle and I in that bed...I juss saw pain. Nothing like tha first time where she threw that candle! Juss...pain. I've seen ha look when she's hurt. But, that day...showed a different type of pain. And it's a look I never, NEVER wanna see again.

That right there did it fa me. I juss knew I broke ha heart. When she didn't even get violent...I knew she was fed up at that point. I knew I fucked up. I admitted I fucked up. Ta make it worse...she was pregnant. And tha only thing I could think about was what happened tha last time we were in that same predicament.

I'm blessed wit a woman...every man prays fa. And I juss so happened ta have ha. Everything we ever had a problem wit...is nonexistent at this point. From tha niggas she fucked wit on our off moments ta tha females I fucked wit.

I'm good! I got my future wife. My family is as it should be. And tha fact she said yes...made me tha happiest nigga on Earth. And once Miracle sees it's official...she'll catch tha hint: it's DONE!

*2 hours later *

Miracle POV:

Me: "When I tell you... I was so pissed off...I could choke him, Tima"

Tima: "He coulda responded to your text messages..."

Me: "Obviously they never sent. I was blocked. From everything. Obviously him and Horiah bump heads. They're on and off all tha time. Arguing like a married couple....they're toxic as fuck..."

Tima: "Well...I have two things to say. One...couples argue all tha time. Some...harder than others. They...show their love different. Everything they do is out of love. Literally. They can go months without speaking from being mad...and that's just to prove a point. And once that point is made...they're good. I figured that out by watching them. But, he really loves her. They're tha only ones that know how to handle each other. His ex gave up too easily...cheated and had a baby. A lot comes with it..."

Me: "He kept coming back to me...."

Tima: "I'm not sure what to say about that. But, tha second thing I have to say is...they're engaged..."

Me: "What?!"

She shows me her phone and I see tha post The Shade Room posted.

Me: "This has to be fake?"

Tima: "Umm. I don't think so. Because Cha and her friend posted, too..."

Me: "Woooow. He really-"

Tima: "Yup..."

Me: "Hmph...."

I get up and walk off. That really kinda pissed me off. First he ignores my messages. Then blocks me. Goes off on me after his show...IN FRONT OF CHA!

He's really gonna have to pay. I'm not letting none of this go. Two can play that game...
••••••••••••••••••••
NEW BOOK!

I started this one because the other one too long. So I figured...I'd start this one...then updating wouldn't be so bad lmao. Because I know it's a new book 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Anywho. I just borrowed my cover lol. Editing is already done. I just slapped my name on it. Quick and easy!