The Storm

Gauri smiled as she prepared for. dinner. It has been a month and she still could not confess.But today,on their one month anniversary she is going to tell him how much she loves him! She has decided to wear the white saree he had gifter a few days ago. Gauri's excitement knew no bounds. She quickly went to the terrace after making sure no one will go there. She had brought flowers to decorate the terrace. She was going to propose him here. The arrangement was done. She could not bring a table because everyone will notice so she decided to eat with him sitting on a mattress. Gauri chuckled at the thought of having a candle light dinner sitting on a mattress. So what? Her love was unique and so was her way of proposing. She is sure he is going to accept her. And their love is going to be stronger if that thing gets confirmed. She went to her room to call Omkara.

"Hello!" came his husky voice making her feel giddy.
"O...Omkara."
"Hmm...
"Can you come home a little earlier today? I need to tell you one thing." she whispered slowly.
"Your wish my command. I'll surely come early. But baby,right now I am a bit busy. I'll talk to you once I am back."
"Bye"

Omkara smiled as he cut the call. He looked at the decorations around. He has booked the most expensive restaurant in Mumbai to propose her today. On their one month anniversary he is going to tell her how much he loves her. He definitely needs to go early today. He would ask her to wear the white saree he had gifted her. She would look like an angel. She always does. He has booked the whole restaurant only for them. His planning is perfect. His love is perfect. This night is going to be perfect. He is sure she will say yes.

Gauri wore the saree. She blushed as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She decided to go and give Shivaay his food and medicines. His parents already had theirs. She has to meet Jhanvi ma too. She is in coma. Omkara had told her that he'll take her to meet Jhanvi ma.

Gauri entered Shivaay's room to see it dark.
"Shi..Shivaay." she called out.
Suddenly the light turned on and she got scared to see Shivaay. He looked like a monster right now.
"Arey! The princess has come. Madam come sit!" he said in a dangerous tone.
"What has happened to you?" Gauri asked scared.
"I am treating you well. Can't you see. After all you are my dear brother's mistress whom he fucks."
"What the hell are you saying!" this time she was angry.
"So tell me Gauri, how did he fuck you today? Missionary or lotus or worse?  Did you guys have oral sex?"
"Shivaay!" she was about to raise her hand when he threw some pictures at her. She looked at them horrified. These were very intimate pictures of Omkara and her. She gasped as she saw those.
"Why do you think I was away from home? He chuckled and continued, "Do you know what I'll do now? I will leak these pictures and destroy that bloody artist's career. You thought you will fuck him for days and I wouldn't do anything? Did you forget that you were nothing but a maid?"
"Please...please don't do this. He will be ruined. Please. I beg you. Please." Gauri fell at his feet.
"I will ruin him Gauri. But there is one thing you can do."
Gauri looked at him with hope in her eyes.
"Take me in your mouth." He said making Gauri stiff.
Unzipping his pants he forcefully made her take him in her mouth.

Gauri came out of Shivaay's room thirty minutes later. She felt dirty and disgusted. She ran to Omkara's room.

Standing under the shower Gauri cried her heart out. She screamed out loud. Didn't she deserve a bit of happiness? She thought Omkara and she were going to find their happily ever after. But no! She was destined to be hurt.

Omkara whistled as he climbed the stairs. He needs get ready himself and ask her to get ready soon. He just can't wait anymore. He has already bought a farmhouse in Manali. He'll go there with her and start a new life far away from their reach. He smiled at the thought.

Smiling he pushed the door of his room.
"Gauri...." he shrieked as soon as his eyes fell on her body. Lying on the floor with blood oozing out of her wrist. The white saree she was wearing had stains of blood.She had written something on the floor.
"Gauri will always belong to her Omkara. I really loved you Omkara."
Picking up her lifeless body he ran out of the room screaming in pain. Shivaay wheeled himself out of his room only to  see him carrying Gauri in his arms.
"Khanna!" he called.

An hour later Omkara was sitting outside the ICU as he prayed for his love. Shivaay and Khanna were also present. Shivaay knew why she tried to commit suicide. And seeing Omkara right now he knew he had committed a grave mistake. He prayed for Gauri to be fine.
The doctor came out of the ICU and came to Shivaay.
"We are extremely sorry Mr.Oberoi, we could not save your wife." Shivaay sat there like a statue while Omkara screamed out in agony. He was not even destined to hear the news of her death. Shivaay was told that news. He did not know when darkness engulfed him

Omkara sat in his room in darkness. Gauri's last rites had been performed. Shivaay had been kind enough to let him perform her last rites. He sat on the floor clutching her saree which still smelled of her blood. He did not know why she committed suicide. He heard Gauri's phone ringing and found it under the bed.
'Dr.Maria' showed the caller id.
"Hello." he said as he picked it up.
"Hello. Who is it? Can I talk to Gauri?" said the doctor.
"I am her husband"
Hearing this the doctor smiled as she said, "Mr.Oberoi there is a good news for you. Gauri had done a pregnancy test yesterday. And guess what? It's positive. Congratulations. I hope you will be a very good dad. Please inform her." she disconnected the call and the phone fell from his hand. Not only one but he lost two most important people of his life. She was carrying a baby. His baby. Why did ahe do this to him? Why?

The End