Love, Realizations And Revelations

Gauri smiled lazily as she stood in the kitchen. A few things that she has realised recently made her feel happy. She is in love with that jatadhari. Gauri smiled to herself. She was in her own world when she felt two strong arms wrapping around her waist. She didn't have  to turn to know who it was.

Omkara nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck and then spoke in a husky voice,
"Come to the bedroom. They are coming back tonight. After today we'll only get to be together only at night. Come soon." Hearing his words Gauri blushed to a deep shade of red.

An hour later Gauri found herself on the bed with him on top of her. He grunted as he released. He was breathing heavily and so was she. And Gauri knew that she loved this man with all her heart. This one week was enough for her to know this. He made her feel loved. She didn't know if he loved her. If he didn't love her why was he trying to get physically involved with her? That caused a certain fear in her mind. However Gauri promised to herself that she is going to propose him. Smiling to herself she looked down to see him busy sucking on her breast.

Omkara smiled kissing her chest. He just loved this part of her body. Perfect. He thought. Omkara looked up at Gauri only to see her smiling at him. He knew that he loved her. He would die if he didn't get her. He has already started planning how to get her out of Shivaay's clutches. What if she didn't love him? Keeping those fears aside Omkara promised to himsef that he would propose her soon. Sighing he leaned on her chest while Gauri ran her hands through his long mane.
"Omkara..."
"Hmm....
"Why is Shivaay like this?" Gauri asked out of curiosity.
Sighing Omkara got up and leaned  on the headpost of the bed. Gauri lay her head on his chest. Taking her hand in his Omkara played with her fingers and kissed the tips as he spoke.
"He loved a girl. Annika. Oh! What a beautifuo couple they were! We used to be a family then. He had given her his heart,mind,soul and everything. They had gotten married. Annika did not want to come in front of the world. So,they decided to keep it a secret for about two or three months. They were going on a holiday to Goa. There they met with an accident. Shivaay lost his ability to walk. But that was nothing compared to that grave loss. Annika. He lost Anika. His life. She died. Shivaay was in coma for a month. When he woken up he became like this. He started drinking and became cold hearted. He still doesn't accept the fact that Anika is no more. He talks to her every night. That's why he threw you outside." Omkara finished with a sad sigh. Gauri on the other side was terrified. She thought this man wants to break everything and everyone. But he himself was terribly broken. He had so much pain that he wanted to spread it everywhere. Gauri prayed for that man. Omkara patted her head and said, "Come on, let us get dressed. They would be here anytime."
Nodding her head Gauri got dressed up.

Gauri started feeling suffocated as they have returned. She took the glass of milk in Shivaay's room while trembling.

Gauri placed the glass on the table and was going out when she heard his voice.
"Hey you! Come here."
Gauri went and knelt in front of his wheelchair. Gripping her hair tightly Shivaay spat, "What did you think? You can fool me? No....never! Shivaay Singh Oberoi knows everything."

Gauri ran out of the room the moment he left her. She coupd hear his devilish laughter. She was scared. She was trenbling as she ran towards Omkara's room.

Gauri ran inside his room and hugged him tightly. Fear filled Omkara's heart seeing her like this. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.
"Om...Om...kara...he... He Shivaay. He....
Omkara knew what would have happened.
"Gauri... Gauri, don't be scared. I have decided that I will get you out of his clutches. Don't worry. Don't cry. " He assured her.
Gauri looked at him with hope in her eyes. He assured her by placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

The Wretched Fairytale जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें