On the Jet

A/N: Hey guys! I am so sorry that I didn't update on Sunday. It was a busy day yesterday, cleaning the house and all. BUT! This is an update. Granted it's a short chapter, but a chapter just the same. Just please don't throw things at me. *Whole assortment of food comes flying.* What did I just say!?

Adrien's POV

What did I just hear? I'm positive that guy almost called her Princess, but then she shushed him and told him that he can't call her that in front of the class. What is going on? Why isn't anyone telling me anything? It seems like Alya and Nino know something, so why are they keeping me in the dark? A lot of weird things are happening on this trip, and something tells me that there will be more to come. I decided to follow Marinette and that ChuanLi guy onto the jet, so I didn't get left behind. When I entered the plane, I saw Marinette, Nino, and Alya sitting together on the left side of the jet, so I hurried over to them. When I reached them, I stood in front of them and crossed my arms at them. "Dude." Said Nino. "Are you okay bro?" Marinette and Alya looked up at me with raised eyebrows. 

"Marinette, I need to talk to you." I stated. It sounded a bit more forceful than I had wanted it to. However, she didn't flinch. 

"Ok." She stood. "I'll be right back you guys." DjWifi nodded. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a room that I hadn't seen before. 

"How did you know this room was here?" I asked her. Mari raised her eyebrow and pointed to the door that said Marinette in cursive letters. Oh. I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly.

Marinette's POV

I rolled my eyes at Adrien as he scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish smile on his face. I've noticed that he tends to do that when he's nervous or feeling a bit shy. "Now, what did you want to talk to me about?" I wanted to know what was so important. 

"Oh! Right, so I heard you talking to your pilot." Almost instantly, I was upset. 

"You were spying on me?" 

"Well, um, yes, but-" 

"No buts." I cut him off. "Why the heck were you spying on me!?" Now I was really starting to get angry. 

"Um, Mari-" 

"Don't Mari me, I want to know why you were spying on me!" I yelled at him. 

"Your eyes are turning purple. Are you an Akuma!?" He looked a bit frightened. Oops. Did I mention that my eyes change color when I'm having extreme emotions? No? Ok. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Once I was calm, I opened them, sensing that they were blue again. I guess that since I was distracted I didn't notice that my eyes had changed colors. 

"H-how did you do that?" Adrien looked officially traumatized. I sighed. 

"Fine. I suppose I'll have to tell you. You've seen enough anyway." He raised an eyebrow. 

"Tell me what?" 

"I'm the Princess of China, and we're going to my coronation." I studied his face for any sign of emotion, but it was blank. 

"What about your eyes?" I knew he'd ask about them. 

"My eyes change color when I have extreme emotions, but I can also change them on command when I use my powers." He stood still for a second, then he grinned. 

"That's so cool! You're a magical princess! *Le gasp* Are you an Anime character?" I giggled. 

"No Adrien, I'm not an Anime character." I walked to the door and beckoned him to follow. We made our way over to Alya and Nino and sat down. "Adrien, meet my Lady-in-Waiting, and my bodyguard." He looked shocked. 

"No way! They knew!?"

 "Well, Nino was my bodyguard and friend since I was really little, and Alya's my bestie! Of course they knew!" We sat down and chatted for a while until we decided to go to sleep. Surprisingly, Chloe didn't bother us the entire trip!

A/N Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter even though it's so short! Bet you didn't think Marinette would have powers did ya? I'm waiting for more story line ideas though. I may have slight writer's block. Anyway, I hope you guys stay safe during hurricane Dorian! I heard from my family that it went down to a tropical storm, but I'm not sure. Hurricane or not, stay safe Mon Chatons~

-Author Chan