At the airport

A/N Hey guys! I am so so so so sooooo sorry that I haven't been updating. I'ts been a busy month registering for school, cleaning the house, also my cousins came down, but you don't need my silly excuses. This is for later in the story, but how do you guys think the class should find out and what do you think are some of the badass things Marinette should do on the trip? I'll be waiting!

Mari's POV

As Alya left my house, I dialed one last number and waited for it to pick up. As I waited, I talked to Tikki a little bit. "Hey Tikki?" 

"What is it Marinette?" 

"I think that later I'm going to have to tell Chat Noir that I'm leaving Paris." I replied thoughtfully. 

"Yes Marinette, that would be a go-" 

"Hello princess?" She was interrupted when the phone picked up. 

"Yes I'm here." 

"So um," He began. "What are we going to do about this whole going to China thing Mari?" I smirked. 

"No problem, I got it all covered." 

"Just don't do anything dangerous princess," He replied. "As your bodyguard, I have to make sure you're safe." Oh please. He's acting as if he's so much older than me. We're the same age for goodness sake.

??? POV

I was pacing back and forth in my room thinking about what was most likely going to go down in China when my phone started ringing. It took me a second to get to it since I was on the other side of the room. When I saw who it was, I immediately answered the phone. "Hello princess?" 

"Yes I'm here." She answered. 

"So um, what are we going to do about this whole going to China thing Mari?" I was genuinely worried. The last time Mari was in China was when she had to leave because of the war. They had to leave her brother behind. 

"No problem, I got it all covered." I could practically hear her smirk. Whatever she was planning, was not gonna be good. 

"Just don't anything dangerous princess." I warned. "As your bodyguard, I have to make sure you're safe." I held back a chuckle as I said those words. I was the princess' bodyguard, but also her closest friend. We both knew she could very well take care of herself if I wasn't around. "Later dudette." I had a call scheduled with her parents soon to make sure that everything was going smoothly. 

"Alright, see you soon!" She ended the call.

Adrien's POV

Something's going on with Marinette and Nino. They were both acting strangely in class after the announcement. I'm sure it's nothing though. In the meantime, I'm packing for China. I still can't believe father let me go! "Adriennnnnnn!" Oh boy. "I want camemberrrrrt" The cat-like embodiment of destruction floated towards me. 

"Plagg, you just ate 15 minutes ago!" 

"I know, but I'm hungry!" I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Hello Hungry, I'm Annoyed." 

"Come on Adrien, just gimme cheese!" He whined. 

"Ugh fine." I gagged at the putrid stench of the cheese that he called food. 

"CHEESE!!!" He yelled in delight as he ate the entire slice whole. "Y'know kid, Ladybug's gonna be in China too." I froze at his words. If she'd be in China too, then who would take care of Paris? Don't get me wrong, I cherish every moment spent with M'lady, but Paris needs at least one superhero. Who knows what stunts Hawkmoth would pull once we were gone?