- chapter five: the case of the missing lifeguard [ part one ]

CHAPTER FIVE.
girls just wanna have fun.

ok so like i have a whole chapter on here where i just write out what i'm planning to have happen in the future chapters of this book and then i'll use it when I need it and i stg y'all would die if you saw all the stuff i have written in there ri...

ok so like i have a whole chapter on here where i just write out what i'm planning to have happen in the future chapters of this book and then i'll use it when I need it and i stg y'all would die if you saw all the stuff i have written in there right now.

ALSO QUICK NOTE: i do not own any of the gifs posted at the beginning of each chapter. they are found on google by me and usually come from tumblr so it's all creds to whoever created & posted them.

nineteen lightly taps her bare feet on the ground, twisting her hair around. she's laying on her back on the bed, her feet barely brushing the floor. she had been trying to braid her hair after max had quickly shown her how. she wasn't doing very good, but max told her practice makes perfect.

the redhead in question was dancing around the brunette's room, holding a hairbrush while singing along to angel. eleven sat beside nineteen, facing her and looking through some magazines max had gotten.

nineteen sits up, facing towards eleven and crossing her legs. she twisted the hair again, before letting it fall disappointedly. it looked right, but it was messy.

max comes to a stop, looking at eleven, who was holding a magazine open. she laughs. "oh, you found ralph macchio."

"macchio?" eleven asks, looking down at max at the weird name. max nods as nineteen undos her hair and leans forward in interest. she looks between the two girls before continuing. "yeah, he's the karate kid." she says before doing a karate chop on the magazine. "hai-yah!"

the three girls giggle. "he's so hot, right?" max asks. nineteen leans forward, curling up beside eleven to look at the boy. he's pretty.

"i bet he's an amazing kisser, too." max states. eleven and nineteen look at her weirdly. "hey, uh..." the redhead starts again. she gets up on the bed.

"is mike a good kisser?" she asks. eleven tries not to smile.

"i don't know. he's my first boyfriend." she tells her.

"ex-boyfriend." max corrects. el looks down solemnly.

"hey, don't worry about it. okay?" max tells her. "he'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness. i guarantee you, him and lucas are, like totally wallowing in self pity and misery right now. they're like, "oh, i hope they take us back!" god, what i wouldn't give to see their stupid faces."

the three girls giggle before nineteen and eleven suddenly stop at the same and look at each other. the same idea forming in their mind. max notices. "what is it?"

nineteen bites her lip. eleven quickly tells her about how they can find people. they explained it was sort of like nineteen being able to read people's minds but they actually saw people and where they were.