EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

"Mackenzie T. Tomlinson! We need to leave now!" I called her.

"Coming, Mum!" She hurried downstairs. Louis and I are already 28 this year, and we got two adorable kids. First is our son, Joshua. He's 6.He has my chocolate hair, my nose, and he got Louis's eyes, and lips. Second is our daughter, Mackenzie. She's 5. She has Louis's hair, eyes, my lips, and my nose. No one got my eye-smile. Too bad...

"Joshua, you ready now?" I asked him. He nodded and played with his Iphone 4s.

"I'm here Mum!" Mackenzie went in front of me.

"Let's go!" Louis grabbed Mackenzie and Joshua's hand and ran inside the van. I just rolled my eyes.

"Mummy, where are we going?" Mackenzie asked.

"We're going to Uncle Liam's house" I said.

"Oh, is that it?" She smiled at me. I nodded and held her.

We went to our car, drove to Liam and Danielle's house.

"Leeyum! Dani!" Louis and I hugged them. They're waiting at us on the doorway.

"Are they're here?" I asked. They nodded.

We planned to do a get-together in Liam and Dani's house. Why? It's so huge!!

"Andrea!" Lyanne and Madison shouted hugging me. Krystal coughed loudly.

"Krystal!" I screamed and hugged her.

"Is this the ever beautiful Celine?" I bent down stroking her hair. Celine is Zayn and Krystal's only precious.

"Hello, Aunt Andrea" She giggled. I smiled at her.

Suddenly, someone coughed loudly.

"I believe the best friend need a hug too" She smiled. My eyes widened, my jaw dropped. It's...

"ELEANOR!" I screamed and hugged her tightly. Wow, I haven't seen her for 7 years.

"ANDREA! It's nice to see you, Louis, and your 2 angel kids" Eleanor smiled at the kids.

"Hi, Aunt Eleanor" They both said.

"Hi Joshua, Hi Mackenzie" Eleanor waved at them.

"Where are the other kids?" I asked. Nicole pointed at the backyard. I went outside, the kids are all playing Truth or Dare. Seriously, kids playing Truth or Dare?

When they noticed me, they all stood and hugged me. Gosh, these kids grew really tall for 5 to 7 year old's.

"Hello Christiana, Jeremiah (Ella, Lyanne, and Harry's kids) Mishael and Michelle (Niall and Macy's kids) Jessica and James (Liam and Dani's) Ashley (Nicole and her husband, Clark's daughter) Nathaniel (Madison and her husband, Mark's son)" I smiled at her.

"Aunt Andrea, can you teach us how to sing this song?" Ashley pulled out a paper. I laughed as I read the lyrics. Krystal and Nicole joined me reading. The laughed too.

"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star?" The three of us chorused. They all nodded. The three of us sat in the grass, the kids all did a circle with us.

I started to teach them. Krystal and Nicole are helping the kids on high notes and low notes.

Joshua POV:

Mummy, Aunt Nicole, and Aunt Krystal joined with Daddy and the Uncle's.

"Okay, I got a plan for them" I gathered all of us.

"We are gonna surprise them by baking a cake and singing this song, okay?" I pulled out my plan paper (A/N: I don't know what plan paper is, it just came out of my brain).