Chapter 26: Tomlinson Household

HIYAH!!! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Please enjoy reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26:  Tomlinson Household

I tightened my grip on Louis's hand. We're already at Doncaster together with Eleanor and Robert. 

"Well, this is it" Eleanor sighed. I hugged her.

"Hey, your new house isn't far away" I giggled.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Bye, Andrea. Bye, Louis" She waved at us. We waved back.

"Bye Robert! Take care of Eleanor!" Louis shouted. Robert made an 'ok' hand. You know, when you count three.

"Let's go?" Louis asked. I nodded shakingly.

"Aww, come one love. Mum loves you" He puts his hand on my chin and lifted it up. I just smiled.

We went inside a black lamborghini. People said it was One Direction's car.

While Louis is driving, I checked my phone.

24 texts 3 missed calls- Zayn

30 texts 6 missed calls - Niall

43 texts 7 missed calls - Harry

My eyes widened on the last one.

"LIAM PAYNE - 146 TEXTS AND 34 MISSED CALLS?!" I shouted. Louis laughed.

"Seriously, does her ever care of his phone bill?" I asked.

"Daddy Directioner, remember?" Louis said. My phone went off again.

"Make Liam's 147" I sighed and dialled his number.

"SAVANNAH ANDREA WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS TORRES! Why didn't you call back?!" Liam's voice came. I pulled away phone from my ears.

"The flight attendant said to turn off phones" I explained. He let out an 'oooooh' sound.

"And, did you ever care of your phone bills?" I added.

"I do, but I'm worried of you two" He sighed. Nawww, that's just so sweet.

"Andi, we're here" Louis whispered and opened his car door.

"Talk to you later Liam, we're already here" I said.

"Okay, call me if you're available. Bye, love you sis" He said. 

"Love you too, bro" I put my phone on my bag and grabbed Louis's hand.

Louis rang the doorbell, and a beautiful woman opened the door.

"Mum!" Louis hugged her.

"Louis!" She hugged Louis back.

"Andrea, I heard so much of you! Come in!" She said enthusiasticly.

We went inside, their house is so neat.

"Sit" She smiled at me as I sat.

"Andrea, I'm glad you're finally healed. I saw how Louis loves you so much when you're in coma" She said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Toml-"

"Call me Mum. I know about your family situation last year" She smiled. I nodded and hugged her.

"Want to meet the girls?" She asked.

"Sure, Mum" I smiled at her.

"Mum where's the- who is she? she's beautiful!" a girl exclaimed.