Chapter 23: No More Heart Monitor Sounds, Okay?

"Lou?" A girlish voice came out. I turned around and saw a beautiful girl. It was...

"Eleanor? Why are you here?" I asked confusely. She sat beside me and sighed.

"I know this is super late but, I'm sorry for everything I did to both of you" She looked at the floor.

"Oh, El" I hugged her.

"It's never too late to say sorry" I smiled. She smiled back.

"Thanks Lou!" She smiled and looked at Andrea.

"Thank you Andrea, I know you hear me" She stroke Andrea's hair and turned to me.

"So, you're seeing someone now?" I asked teasingly. She blushed.

"Well, yeah" She smiled

"Who is it?" I asked

"Don't freak out, it's..." She looked at me.

"Robert Pattinson" She smiled.

"Eleanor I won't freak- ROBERT GORGEOUS PATTINSON IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" I jumped in shock. She laughed and nodded.

"I told you not to freak out" She punched my arm playfully. Just then, a loud 'iiiiiiiiiiiiiing' came from Andrea's heart monitor again.

"DOCTOR!!!!" We both shouted. The doctors came and did the same routine again. I noticed, it's been 5 days since she's in coma. And she did the same thing over and over again. We both went outside, looking pale. 

"Lou, she'll be alright" Eleanor tried not to cry.

"Thanks, Eleanor" I looked at her.

A few minutes passed, the doctor came outside.

"Uhmmm, are you Andrea Torres's boyfriend?" He asked. I nodded.

"...She is doing the same routine for 6 days (including today) and it's gonna be a week tomorrow" the doctor sighed. I told him to continue.

"If she's gonna do the same routine tomorrow, I'm sorry we'll give up on her" my heart broke into pieces.      

No, it can't be.

"No, it can't be! Doctor you gotta do something!" I shouted, Eleanor held my back.

"I'm sorry, we did the best we can" He left. Eleanor and I we're sobbing.

"Lou? El? What happened?!" Dani popped out. Eleanor stood up and hugged her. Dani looked confused.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Is Andrea ok?" She panicked. I told her what the doctor said. In the end, she joined sobbing with us.

The three of us went inside Andrea's room. She's still beautiful; her hair was flowed down, and her lips are smiling.

"Andrea, just please wake up now" I sighed. Eleanor and Dani both came to me and hugged me.

"She'll wake up soon, right Andrea?" Eleanor smiled at Andrea.

"Well, we gotta go. Eleanor got this big fashion show today and I'm coming with her" Dani explained.

"Thanks again Andrea for forgiving me, I know Louis is perfect for you. Bye Lou, bye Andrea" She grabbed Andrea's hand and kissed my cheek before they both leave.

"It's time to sleep now, Andrea. Now don't wake me with one of those heart monitor sounds. I love you" I kissed her forehead and slept. 

++THE NEXT DAY++

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR!" I heard Harry shout. I woke up, Andrea's being defribillated by the doctors. I got up, and hugged the person who is super hyperventilating because her almost-super-sister is being defribillated, Krystal. 

"Shhh, shhh, it'll be alright" I wiped my tears and looked at Andrea.

"1, 2, 3, CLEAR!" The doctor shouted for about 4 times. When the 5th came, he sighedand checked his watch.

"No, please, no!" I shouted

"ANDREA, NO!" Krystal begged

"WAKE UP, ANDREA!" Lyanne cried

"PLEASE, ANDREA!" The others shouted

"...8:4-" The doctor is about to continue to read the time when....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Sorry if I write short chapters, it's because, if I write the others, no more cliffhangers...

I think the next chapter will be long,,,,

THANKS FOR READING!

Alex x

GOD BLESS YOU!!!